By | March 18, 2017

WBSSC Krishi Prayukti Sahayak Result 2016 or WBSSC KPS Exam Result – KPS Cut off Marks at www.wbssc.gov.in :

WBSSC KPS Exam Result

Latest Update: West Bengal School Service Commission has declared WBSSC KPS Answer Key 2017 official. Now it time to announce WBSSC KPS Result online. Same as all other WBSSC Result 2017, Krishi Prayukti Sahayak Exam Result will also be uploaded online on www.wbssc.gov.in. WBSSC KPS Exam Result has been declared on 18th March, 2017. Individual Candidate’s Result (Krishi Prayukti Sahayak – KPS 16) can be check by below given link.!

To view the Result of WBSSC Krishi Prayukti Sahayak exam please read this article very carefully. The result can be viewed with the help of roll number priority as well as candidate’s name priority. The recruiting body of Krishi Prayukti Sahayak exam is West Bengal School Service Commission (WBSSC) which had conducts a written test. The exam of WBSSC KPS was held on 18th of December 2016. All those who had appeared for exam can inspect their obtain scored and qualification status on the official website www.wbssc.gov.in.

The candidates are very keen on knowing the result, to check their result online candidates can are requested to visit the native website of WBSSC. Along with this, we would also like to notify that, The West Bengal School Service Commission is releasing answer key for Krishi Prayukti Sahayak Exam. Contender can make use of it to clear all doubt. The candidate will feel ensure after retrieving the answer key which tells the candidate that if they are selected or not.

WBSSC KPS Result 2016 at www.wbssc.gov.in

WBSSC Krishi Prayukti Sahayak Result Date (Expected)

There were around millions of candidates who had appeared for WBSSC Krishi Prayukti Sahayak exam but it seemed a tough competition because the exam was easy and candidates seemed to chill out after the exam. Now the candidates those who had attempted the Krishi Prayukti Sahayak Written Test are worried about their performance, to check performance, Here we have given direct link to check final result of Krishi Prayukti Sahayak. All you have to get ready with all creadiation details on Result Date to check obtain marks.

WBSSC KPS Cut Off Marks 2016

Those who all had given the exam can also looking for cut-off marks. So our teams are working on that direction to provide WBSSC KPS Expected Cut off Marks. WBSSC KPS Category Wise Cut off Marks: According to last year WBSSC KPS Exam Result, Here we have assumed expected cut off marks for all the categories. Category/ Sub-Category wise minimum Cut off Marks and Principles for WBSSC KPS Merit List 2017 is uploaded now. The cut off marks under respective Category / Sub-Category have been shortlisted for Part II. Category / Sub-Category wise cut off marks can be check by following WBSSC KPS Result 2017 link.

Steps to Check WBSSC KPS Result 2016

Finally, all the candidates who had appeared for the exam are allowed to download the exam result from the official website. The candidates are requested to follow the steps to download the result.

First go to the official website www.wbssc.gov.in. Now Select “KPS 2016 Result” option. Now candidate need to go through the WBSSC Krishi Prayukti Sahayak Result 2016; Go for List of Shortlisted & Non-Short listed candidates for Krishi Prayukti Sahayak Exam. Candidate may request to enter the date of birth, roll number etc to check KPS 16 Result. The candidates are requested to save all the information provided by the official site for the future reference. Students those who qualify the final round are allotted in the field of agriculture as Krishi Prayukti Sahayak.

wbssc.gov.in kps result 2016

The exam is split into two different paths one is general knowledge, English, and mathematics which are further divided into English. There is total of 818 vacancies which are divided among different categorized. There is total of 818 seats out of which 207 are reserved for schedule tribe and schedule cast. The candidates those who are able to qualify the last round of the WBSSC Krishi Prayukti Sahayak are paid (Rs.5,400 – Rs.25,200).

In first round candidate need to have knowledge about current affairs. The maximum number of questions are 120 for the to test the candidate. In the second phase of the exam, Candidates have to write précis from a given passage in English. As there are benefits given to all the category, one category is missed that is a disability which is given a total 5% relaxation.

To know more detail on the exam WBSSC KPS Result candidates are requested to keep in touch with us. For further query, write down comment at our comment box. Our team will give their best effort to give answer to your question.

Check Now: WBSSC KPS Result 2016

Official Website: www.wbssc.gov.in

41 thoughts on “WBSSC Krishi Prayukti Sahayak Result 2016 – KPS Cut off Marks at www.wbssc.gov.in

1. Alok

Sir I attempted 96 out of which 90 questions are correct excluding precis then what is my chances for final selection

2. Raj

Sir i have attempted 94 questions out of 120….i belong to sc category..what r my chances to get selected?

1. Fazzy Group Post author

Raj, Selection is not dependent upon Number of Attempted Question, It will select you based on your obtain score..! so Kindly update your expected marks which you will get in written test..!

Thnaks

3. buddhadev

Sir in the examination of kps I may score60- 65 and belongs to ur candidate.say is there any chance to pass reply me sir

1. Fazzy Group Post author

Buddhadev, You may get selected for further process..!

thanks

4. SABYASACHI CHATTERJEE

Hi ! I attempted 86 mcqs and wrote the precis quite well. If you and your team help us to guess the cut off then we will feel better and focus for other exams..

5. Riya Bose

My score is 64.and i belongs to obc-b category. Is there any chance to clear paper1?

1. Fazzy Group Post author

Riya, You may get selected for further process, Stay tune with us for more update

6. md arif

Sir, i belong to obc-a, and i guess i will near about 65%. So what will be the chances to get the job.

7. md arif

What is actual seats released for kps 16, 818 or 1204 seats? Many websites suggests 1204 and many 818. Which is the fact?

1. Fazzy Group Post author

MD Arif, As per notification, there is total 818 vacancy are available for WBSSC Krishi Prayukti Sahayak (KVS) posts..!

8. Purnima

I attempted 74 out of which 60 question are correct.I belong to S.T category. Is there any chance to be selected???

1. Fazzy Group Post author

Purnima, instead of attempted question, please mention your expected marks which you will obtain in exam, so we can tell you whether you will select or not..!

9. R

I hv answered 87 (out of 120) questions. Expecting 81 of them are right.. Expected 79.5 marks. Wrote the preci quite well.. UR category.. Is there any chance to get through the following phase of recruitment?

1. Fazzy Group Post author

As you are in General Category, You may get selected this further process. Stay tune with us for all update about WBSSC Krishi Prayukti Sahayak..!

10. manas

my marks is 64 out of 120 and belongs to gen category so sir what is my chance?

11. Shreya sen

My score is 76 …m a candidate of obc b….is there any chances of getting selected?

12. shubham

sir i have attempted 81 questions, out of which 71 is correct fetching me 67-68 marks.I belong to the UR category..what could be my chance for the selection…precis writing was too up to the mark..by the way…comendable job…fazzy group..awaiting your reply

1. Fazzy Group Post author

You are very closed to cut off marks, you may get selected for further process..!

Thanks

13. jagat

Candidates who will score 90+ in part 1 , I would request them to prepare for I.A.S . Thank you .

14. md amir khan

sir, how many times they will for interview……./is it dist wise vacancy…

1. Fazzy Group Post author

It will call you for interview once but Authority of WBSSC has rights to call you as many as they want..!

Thanks

15. Alok

Sir kps expected cut off will be for general category and final selection marks over all

1. Fazzy Group Post author

Alok, Out team are working on that direction, please stay with us to know expected WBSSC KPS Cut off Marks..!

Thanks

16. saikat guha

Sir I have attempted all the questions that fetching me 78.75 marks…OBC b category…. What is my chance for selection?????

17. abhoy das

Sir, kps er exact salary koto hobe? 2 years provision ki thakbe? Ar training period toh 6 months hobe,tahole training thakakaling salary koto hobe .plz sir mention krben salary er matter ta…

18. Jeet

SIR I score 56 marks out of 120 and write precis quit well.. So there is any chance to clear the written exam.. And also belongs SC category

19. pradip sarkar

Sir,
    I have scored 77.5 marks in kps exam in part 1.precis also good.sc catagory.what r my chance.

20. MD TAUSIF ANSARI

SIR I GOT 70 AND WROTE PRECI’S QUITE WELL WHETHER ANY CHANCE OF MY FINAL SELECTION PLEASE SUGGEST ME THE FINAL MERIT OF OBC -A

21. Ramen Pal

KPS result kobe berobe? Kew kono khabor jano? SSC eto late keno korche? what is expected cut of marks? Questions were quite standard. It seems me it will be 70 +-5. What do you think?

22. md arif

What is the job role of Krishi Prayukti Sahayak, i mean what does he/she do. Please reply.

23. Rahul mandal

Sir please reply koren eta jeta result berieche eta Ki part-1,part -2 eksathe dieche na sudhu part-1 er kindly ektu bolen

24. somen adhikary

Sir,I have qualified the part I exam.I am ex service man (sc).when part ii interview will be held and how I came to know it. Any letter will be sent to my home for interview? Please give a reply

25. kiran

Sir please let me know what could be the final cut off including part 1 and 2 for selection in the interview of kps.