SSC Junior Hindi Translator Result 2016 – SSC JHT Cut off Marks 2016 ssc.nic.in :
SSC Junior Translator Result 2016
The Staff Selection Commission has successfully organized the SSC Written Exam for various posts like Junior Translator & Junior Hindi Translator etc. on 19th June, 2016. The examination was held at different cities of India. Result for the combined examination of Jr. Translators, Junior Hindi Translators (JHT), Senior Hindi Translator and Hindi Pradhyapak will be declared by Staff Selection Commission (SSC) in month of September 2016.
Few months back, Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has issued an employment notification to appoint candidates for total 800 vacancies. As per official notification, SSC has vacant posts of Junior Translators, Senior Translator, Junior Hindi Translators, and Hindi Pradhyapak posts in subordinate offices and Hindi pradhyapak in central Hindi Training Institute on 2nd April, 2016.
SSC Result 2016 Jr. Hindi Translator Exam
Lots of Interested candidates have filled application form till the last date which was 30th April, 2016. So in order to fill the vacant post of designation Junior Hindi Translator, Staff Selection Commission has conducted national level examination on 19.06.2016. Candidate those who have attempted the examination are now waiting for their SSC Junior Translator Result 2016 and it is expected to be publish soon.
Staff Selection Commission is one of the leading agencies that recruit highly skilled employees for various posts in the Ministries & Government Departments and in Subordinate Offices. This organization works under a control of the Government of India (GOI). It was founded in the year 1975 on 04th November. The primary goal of this SSC is to hire the employees for various posts available in Ministries and its subordinate’s offices. The board head office is located capital country called New Delhi.
SSC JHT Result 2016 Expected Date
- Name of the Department: Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
- Posts: Junior Translator, Junior Hindi Translator, Senior Hindi Translator
- Number of Posts: 800 posts
- Exam Date: 19th June, 2016
- Result Publication Date: likely to be declare in September, 2016
- Total Marks: 400
- Time Duration: 2 hour and 40 minute
- Exam topics: General English, General Hindi and Translation & essay.
- Further Selection Process: Interview
- Interview marks: 100 marks
- Website: www.ssc.nic.in
ssc.nic.in Junior Hindi Translator Result 2016
The number of vacancies to be filled on basis of SSC Junior Translator Result 2016 of the written examination is as follows:
- Junior Translator in M/o Railways (Railway Board)
- JT in Armed Forces Headquarters (AFHQ)
- Translators in Central Secretariat Official Language Service (CSOLS)
- Translators/ Jr. Hindi Translators in Subordinate offices
- JT/ JHT in Subordinate offices
- Senior Hindi Translators in various Central Government Ministries/ Departments/ Offices
- Hindi Pradhyapak in Central Hindi Training Institute (CHTI)
SSC Jr. Hindi Translator Exam 2016 Result
SSC Junior Hindi Translator examination was organized in two papers. The paper 1 was held in the morning session from 10 AM to 12 Noon while the paper 2 in evening session from 02 PM to 04 PM. Written Examination carried for 400 marks. The Paper 1 were of Objective Type and Paper 2 were of Conventional Type. Both the papers were of 2 hours and 40 min. There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer. Paper 1 include question from General English (100 marks) & General Hindi (100 marks). Paper 2 include 200 marks question from Translation & essay. Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their performance in the Written Examination (Paper-I & Paper-II) only.
SSC Junior Hindi Translator Cut off Marks 2016
The SSC JHT cut off marks will be announced along with result and merit list. SSC will upload the cut off marks for General/OBC, SC/ST category on its official website at ssc.nic.in. The cut-off will help the candidates analyze where they stand in the competition. By going through the cut-off the candidate can make estimation whether they will be eligible for the post or have qualified the exam or not. Applicant who score marks above cut-off marks will be listed in the merit list. SSC Junior Hindi Translator Cutoff according to their category wise cut off is mentioned below.
- SC : 130 – 138
- ST : 125 – 135
- OBC : 130 – 140
- EX S : 125 – 135
- OH : 80 – 90
- HH : 35 – 45
- VH7 : 70 – 80
- UR : 145 – 155
SSC Junior Translator Result for 19th June Exam
Selection of the eligible candidates will be based on written examination (19th June Examination) followed by document verification. Candidate who will qualify in written test are eligible for further process. Paper-II shall be evaluated in respect of only those candidates, who attain the minimum qualifying standard in Paper-I. Final recommendation of the candidates for appointment will be done on the basis of their aggregate marks in the written Examination and Interview. All candidates who are declared qualified by the Commission in written examination will be required to produce all relevant Certificates in original such as Mark sheets/ Provisional Degree/Diploma Certificate.
Official Website: www.ssc.nic.in
- 1 SSC Junior Translator Result 2016
- 1.1 SSC Result 2016 Jr. Hindi Translator Exam
- 1.2 SSC JHT Result 2016 Expected Date
- 1.3 ssc.nic.in Junior Hindi Translator Result 2016
- 1.4 SSC Jr. Hindi Translator Exam 2016 Result
- 1.5 SSC Junior Hindi Translator Cut off Marks 2016
- 1.6 SSC Junior Translator Result for 19th June Exam
- 1.7 Official Website: www.ssc.nic.in