Gujarat Postal Circle Result 2016 for Postman/ Mail Guard Exam – Gujarat Post Office Postman Cut off Marks 2016 at www.gujpostexam.com :
Gujarat Post Office Result 2016 for Postman/ Mail Guard
Gujarat Postal Circle Result 2016 will be uploaded shortly by authority member through online service. Still this second, Gujarat Postal Circle has not decided any exact date for Gujarat Postal Circle Postman Result 2016 but it was expected to be declared in this month. Applicants are requested to download their respective Gujarat Post Office Exam Results through online mode by visiting official website www.gujpostexam.com candidates should bear in mind that, no other options are available to check result of Gujarat Postal Circle Postman/ Mail Guard Exam.
Gujarat Postal Circle Postman Exam Result 2016
Gujarat Postal Circle works for provide high quality mail, parcel and related services all over the India. Now with the motive of understanding and fulfilling customer’s needs and wants of customer through the select seekers for Postman and Mail Guard vacancies on the basis of their performance in written examination followed by interview section. Department of Posts is a central Government department, which handles the distribution and collection of posts (letters/documents). To manage their post delivery, every year it recruits talented candidates for various posts.
Latest Update (30.01.2017) Gujarat Postal Circle Result 2016 for Postman/ Mail Guard Examination is still under process of evaluation. Candidates are requested to stay calm and stay with us to check all latest news about Gujarat Post Office Result 2016 Here..!
For any query/support please write to Gujarat Postal Circle via: email@example.com
you can call Gujarat Postal Circle on: 9737444680, 9737444078, 9737444762, 9737444926
Help lines numbers are open from 9.30 am to 6.30 pm – Monday to Saturday only
Gujarat Post Office Result Declared Date
Gujarat Postal Circle Postman, Mail Guard Exam 2016 was taken on 24th July 2016 at the various centers in the state of Gujarat. Earlier the Gujarat Postal Circle had initiated the advertisement for recruiting the 1220 vacancies of Postman and 22 posts of Mail Guard under the various departments in the various sources and on its own website. Finally the examination was conducted on 24.07.2016. Now the Department is going to announce the Gujarat Postal Circle Exam Result 2016 for Postman/ Mail Guard Exam along with final Cut off Marks.
www.gujpostexam.com result 2016
- Name of the organization: Gujarat Postal Circle Department
- Name of the Post: Postman & Mail Guard
- Name of the Exam: Gujarat Postal Circle Postman & Mail Guard Written Exam
- Advertisement No: BR&E/2-9/DR/2015-16
- Total Post: 1242
- Exam date: 24th July, 2016
- Result Date: likely to update in this month
- Gujarat Postal Circle Answer Key Status: Available to Download
- Exam type: MCQs
- Total Marks: 100
- Time Duration: 120 minutes
- Exam topics: General Knowledge, Mathematics, English and Regional Language
- Further process: Interview
- Website: www.gujpostexam.com
Gujarat Post Office Exam Result 2016
The written exam of Gujarat postal circle was consists of Objective type questions. The question paper consist of total 100 question each question carry 1 marks, the total marks of examination is 100. Negative marking scheme for wrong answer was not applicable in this recruitment exam. Most of the candidate had tried to complete 100 questions within given time 120 hours. The exam paper consists of four sections i.e General Knowledge, Mathematics, English, and Regional Language (Gujarat).
Gujarat Postal Circle Postman Result 2016
Candidates who were appeared in this examination can see the Gujarat Postal Circle Postman Result 2016 using their registration number. Applicants have to visit the official website of Gujarat Postal Circle i.e. www.gujpostexam.com to check the result by entering their Registration No/ Roll No. and Date of Birth. Those candidates who are shortlisted in the written exam will call for the interview session and after that final selection will be made.
Gujarat Postal Circle Cut Off Marks 2016
Gujarat Postal Circle will declare cut off marks of Postman and Mail guard category wise such as General and OBC, SC, ST and otherwise on its authorized official website. Aspirants who score more than the cut off marks are only shortlisted for the further rounds. Below we have mentioned expected cut off marks.
- General Candidates: 40% marks
- OBC Candidates: 37 % marks
- SC/ST: 33% marks
How to Check Gujarat Postal Exam Result 2016
- Open the official website of Gujarat Postal Circle www.gujpostexam.com
- Click the link Status/ Result button
- Enter your Roll number, Registration number, Password, and Date of Birth
- Press submit button to view the DOP Gujarat Postal Office Postman Result 2016
- Result will be displayed within few second on your computer screen
Direct Link to Check : Gujarat Postal Circle Result 2016
Official Website : www.gujpostexam.com
- 1 Gujarat Post Office Result 2016 for Postman/ Mail Guard
- 1.1 Gujarat Postal Circle Postman Exam Result 2016
- 1.2 Gujarat Post Office Result Declared Date
- 1.3 www.gujpostexam.com result 2016
- 1.4 Gujarat Post Office Exam Result 2016
- 1.5 Gujarat Postal Circle Postman Result 2016
- 1.6 Gujarat Postal Circle Cut Off Marks 2016
- 1.7 How to Check Gujarat Postal Exam Result 2016
- 1.8 Official Website : www.gujpostexam.com