APPSC Panchayat Secretary Result 2017 Panchayat Secretary Merit List www.psc.ap.gov.in :
APPSC Panchayat Secretary Result 2017
The Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) is the organization that offers jobs to the qualified youth in the different government departments. Andhra Pradesh PSC takes written test of the applicants before awarding the job to test their basic skills. The APPSC has recently conducted the examination for the Panchayat Secretary post and numerous candidates appeared for the test. The APPSC Panchayat Secretary Exam was conducted on the 23.04.2017 in different allotted centers by the department.
The examination has been conducted and the future of the aspirants is locked in the answer sheets. The aspirants are now waiting for the APPSC Panchayat Secretary Result 2017 as the further selection process depends on the marks scored in the test by aspirants.
Andhra Pradesh Panchayat Secretary Result Date
The result for the computer based test of the APPSC Panchayat Secretary will be declared by the APPSC on the online portal only. The result is only going to be available on the official website of APPSC for aspirants to see.
The APPSC Panchayat Secretary Result Date yet has not been declared by the department but it’s expected to be soon declared by them. The aspirants will be prior informed regarding the result date by newspapers or social media. So stay in touch with them.
APPSC Panchayat Secretary Test has been conducted online on the computers. So it’s saves lots of time of commission and result is expected to declare within in month of test. For the latest information regarding job, aspirants can also visits APPSC website regularly.
APPSC Group 3 Result 2017 for Panchayat Secretary
As we have earlier discussed that, results will be declared on the official website of APPSC only. The few of us are still confused about the procedure to download Panchayat Secretary (Group 3) Result online. Don’t worry as today we are going to show you guys step by step procedure to retrieve result from the website.
www.psc.ap.gov.in results 2017
- Aspirants need to login to the official website of APPSC. They need to fill the www.psc.ap.gov.in in the search engine and then the official website of commission will directly open.
- On website search the link for the “APPSC Panchayat Secretary Result 2017” which will be scrolling on top mostly.
- After clicking on the page will open where aspirants need fill out general information like roll number, date of birth, registration number etc.
- The result will appear on your screen as per the details.
- Examine the information given in the result properly as the candidate only have week to correct any mistake, if they find in result.
- The aspirants should take print out of the result as commission won’t provide any other document for further use.
APPSC Panchayat Secretary Merit list 2017
The minimum qualifying marks in the main examination for consideration of a candidate to the selection process will be as follow.
- OC category is 40%
- BC category is 35%
- SC, ST and PH categories is 30% or as per the relevant rules.
The above given marks are minimum marks that candidates should score to stay in the selection process but to get job aspirants need to score equal or more then the merit list. The APPSC commission prepared merit list on the basis of total number of candidates appeared for the Job to the ratio of available vacancies.
AP Group 3 Merit List 2017 is expected to go higher as numbers of vacancies are limited and the number of candidates who applied for the job is more. So the aspirants are prepared for tough competition and best of luck for the results.