AP ECET Result 2017 – Andhra Pradesh ECET Result 2017 – sche.ap.gov.in :
Andhra Pradesh ECET Result 2017
For the aspirants who want to make something meaningful out of their life after polytechnic diploma courses. The Engineering Common Entrance Test is best choice. The AP ECET allows candidates to get admission in the top engineering courses and job opportunities after the courses are more solid. All state of India conducts their state level ECET exam to select deserving candidates. The Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education is the organization that conducts AP ECET examination for the Andhra Pradesh state students.
The AP ECET 2017 is conducted by the Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Anantapur every year at numerous centers constructed all over the state. The AP ECET Examination was held on the 3rd May, 2017. The numerous candidates appeared in the test to qualify it. The according to rough estimate around 1.5 lack candidates participated in the Engineering Common Entrance Test. All those applicants are now eagerly waiting for the AP ECET Result 2017 of the examination. The Andhra Pradesh ECET Result is going decide their future.
AP ECET Result Date
The aspirants who want to get details regarding the AP ECET Result 2017 are at right place as we will provide you all the required information about it. According to the past trends and the information gathered from some inner sources, the tentative date of the AP ECET Result will be 18th May 2017. This kind of results is usually declared early as further admission process depends upon the result. The ECET exam is conducted on OMR sheets which can be evaluated faster than the manual methods. So candidates should wait for their Andhra Pradesh ECET Result till the end of May month.
- Name of Exam: AP Engineering Common Entrance Test
- Exam Date: 03.05.2017
- Tentative Result Date: 18.05.2017
- website: sche.ap.gov.in
Procedure to obtain AP ECET Result 2017
The Engineering Common Entrance Test Result will be available for the aspirants online. The aspirants need to download it from the official link created for the AP ECET Exam Result. The link for the AP ECET Result will be soon availed by the conducting body and the result can be easily obtained by full filing the required information. The candidates can follow the given procedure to obtain their Result for the AP ECET Exam.
sche.ap.gov.in ECET Results 2017
- The outmost step for the candidates is to visit the Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education official site that will provide the direct link for the result. i.e., sche.ap.gov.in.
- Then select AP ECET 2017 link on the website.
- Now, a new window will open asking for your details.
- The details of your Hall Ticket Number & Password should be entered in the accurate column.
- Then, Click on submit button.
- Your AP ECET Results 2017 will display on the screen.
- Check all the information engraved on the result.
- Download Andhra Pradesh ECET Exam Result 2017.
- Finally, take a print out of the ECET Results & rank Card. At last, preserve the AP Engineering Common Entrance Exam Result 2017 for future use.
ECET Results 2017
To qualify the AP ECET examination minimum marks that candidates require is the 25% out of 100%. That means from all the three subjects aspirants need to score aggregate 50 marks out of 200 to qualify exam. This is the minimum passing marks; the selection is based upon the AP ECET Merit List that JNTU will issue for the exam.
The AP ECET 2017 Merit List for the different categories will be separately issued and the candidates rank should be higher to get admission in the engineering courses. The rank of the candidate along with their past result will make their final result for the counselling. The counselling is going to be tough, so my lovely fellas be prepared and all the best.