UP TGT PGT Recruitment 2016 Apply Online for 9294 Teachers Vacancies at www.upsessb.org | pariksha.up.nic.in :
Uttar Pradesh TGT PGT Recruitment 2016
Are you looking for government teaching jobs? Then you are at right website to get Government Jobs (Sarkari Naukri). Just few days back, Uttar Pradesh Secondary Education Service Selection Board issued recruitment notice in form of UP TGT PGT Recruitment 2016 for total 9294 posts of Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT) and Post Graduate Teacher (PGT). This is a great chance for all those who want to get career in the Teaching department and the selection drive will be done for a good number of posts. Candidates who are willing to apply for UPSESSB Recruitment 2016 should confirm eligibility criteria which we have mentioned in subsequent part of this article.
UPSESSB Teacher Recruitment 2016
Job seeker candidates are strongly encouraged to apply for UPSESSB Teacher Recruitment 2016 by filling online application at official website. Candidates having the required eligibility criteria should apply for UP TGT PGT Vacancies 2016 by filling up the application form available on the official website www.upsessb.org. Starting date for the registration of application form is 06.06.2016 and 06.07.2016 is last date for submit application.
Latest Update..! Good News, UPSESSB has Extended Last date for Applying in Online Application for T.G.T../P.G.T. Examination 2016. Last date for applying in Online Application is extended from 03.07.2016 to 18.07.2016 and Last date for submission of OnLine Form is extended from 05.07.2016 to 20.07.2016..!
Uttar Pradesh TGT PGT Vacancy 2016
- Total Number of Post: 9294
- Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT): 7950
- Post Graduate Teacher (PGT): 1344
UPSESSB is responsible for handling duties of academic activities, R & D work in the relevant field of Education, conducting examinations, direct recruitment of teachers, transfer and other managerial issues relating to the Teaching Professionals of Uttar Pradesh. So are looking for TGT PGT Recruitment 2016 in Uttar Pradesh than there is good news for all, than UPSESSB recently released UPSESSB Teacher Recruitment 2016 Notification for TGT PGT posts.
www.upsessb.org Application Form
- Name of the organization: Uttar Pradesh Secondary Education Service Selection Board
- Name of the Post: Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT), Post Graduate Teacher (PGT)
- Total Number of Vacancies: 9294 posts
- Application Mode: Online
- Initial Date: June 06, 2016
- Deadline: July 03, 2016
- Application Fees: Rs.625/- for General and OBC candidates, Rs. 375/- for SC and Rs.175 for ST candidate.
- Pay Scale: Rs.9300 – Rs.34800/- with Grade Pay Rs.4600 – Rs.4800 per month
- Age limit: minimum 21 year
- Educational Requirement: Graduation/ Post Graduation
- Selection process: Written Test, Interview
- Website: www.upsessb.org
UP TGT PGT Eligibility Criteria 2016
Education Qualification: The educational qualifications must also be satisfied to apply for the post. For Trained Graduate Teacher post candidate should have done Bachelor’s Degree with B.Ed. or its equivalent from a recognized University/Institute whereas candidate applying for Postgraduate Teacher must have completed Master’s Degree with B.Ed. or its equivalent from a recognized University/ Institute.
Age Limit & Application Fee for UPSESSB TGT PGT Recruitment 2016
Age Limit: Age of candidate applying for the vacant post should not be less than 21 years as on 01st July 2016. Upper age relaxation should be applicable for the reserved candidate as per the government rule. Application fees for the candidate who are coming under General and OBC candidate is Rs.625/- and Rs.375/- for SC candidates. Applicant coming under ST should pay Rs.175/-. Fee should be paid through Net Banking of SBI or credit card/Debit card. Get complete instruction about application fee from official notification.
UP TGT PGT Selection Process
Selection Process: to shortlisted eligible candidate for TGT & PGT Recruitment will be done based on their performance in Written Test and Personal Interview. The selection of the candidates for further process will be decided based on cut off marks, if the candidates scores more than the cut off marks then they will be called for the next stage of interview i.e. Personal Interview.
UP TGT PGT Salary (Pay Scale)
Selected candidates for Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT), Post Graduate Teacher (PGT) posts will get salary as per following:
- For TGT (Trained Graduate Teacher) : 9,300/- to Rs. 34,800/- with Grade Pay of Rs 4,600/- per month
- For PGT (Post Graduate Teacher):9,300/- to Rs. 34,800/- with Grade Pay of Rs 4,800/- per month
UPSESSB TGT PGT Exam Pattern 2016
UP TGT PGT Exam includes 2 papers. Paper I includes questions from English, Hindi and General Knowledge topics. It consists of the Objective Type questions of total 200 marks. Total 3 hour is given to the candidate to complete the exam paper. There should be negative marking of 1/4th for each wrong answer. Paper II includes questions from subject related topics. It contains Multiple Choice Questions.
UPSESSB TGT PGT Admit Card for written exam will be available on the official website after the completion of application process. Candidates are requested stay tune with us to monitor selection process of UP 9294 TGT PGT Recruitment 2016. Candidates are also advice to subscribe Email or Follow us on Google+ to get notified about latest Government Jobs (Sarkari Naukri) in future.
Official Website: www.upsessb.org | pariksha.up.nic.in
- 1 Uttar Pradesh TGT PGT Recruitment 2016
- 1.1 UPSESSB Teacher Recruitment 2016
- 1.2 Uttar Pradesh TGT PGT Vacancy 2016
- 1.3 www.upsessb.org Application Form
- 1.4 UP TGT PGT Eligibility Criteria 2016
- 1.5 Age Limit & Application Fee for UPSESSB TGT PGT Recruitment 2016
- 1.6 UP TGT PGT Selection Process
- 1.7 UP TGT PGT Salary (Pay Scale)
- 1.8 UPSESSB TGT PGT Exam Pattern 2016
- 1.9 Official Website: www.upsessb.org | pariksha.up.nic.in