SSB Constable Recruitment 2016 Apply 2068 Constable Vacancy at www.ssbrectt.gov.in :
SSB Constable Recruitment 2016
The Sashastra Seema Bal has issued a notification about SSB Constable Recruitment 2016 for 2068 available vacant posts of constable. The SSB Recruitment Department invited young and enthusiastic candidates for filling up various vacant posts of Constable. Candidates who have completed 10th or 12th or ITI or Diploma from a recognized Institute or Board or University are eligible to apply to these posts. Eligible aspirants who are interested in SSB Constable Jobs can apply for SSB Constable Vacancies 2016 through offline mode. The format of the application form may be downloaded from SSB website www.ssbrectt.gov.in. The application form must be filled by candidates in English & Hindi only.
The last date to apply for the SSB Constable Recruitment 2016 is 10.07.2016. Candidate can check the official notification for the details of educational qualifications, eligibility criteria, application process, and various other recruitment details or read subsequent part of this article to find out eligibility criteria.
SSB Constable Vacancy 2016
- Constable (Driver) only for male candidates – 731
- Constable (Cook) male – 349
- Constable (Cook) female – 60
- Constable (Washer man) male – 170
- Constable (Washer man) female – 30
- Constable (Barber) male – 82
- Constable (Barber) female – 15
- Constable (Safaiwala) male – 176
- Constable (Safaiwala) female – 30
- Constable (Water Carrier) male – 395
- Constable (Water Carrier) female – 30
SSB Constable Application Form 2016 Download
SSB is India’s central armed police forces and it referred to as a paramilitary force. SSB is not belongs to one of the three officially stated paramilitary forces of India. It was established in 1963 and it is a non government Central Armed Police Forces. Currently, it is under the administrative control of Ministry of Home Affairs, government of India. SSB is officially known as Special Service Bureau. In past SSB works as a special service bureau to motivate and mobilize India’s border population for national security during times of peace as well as war. It promotes the sense of security and brotherhood among the population.
www.ssbrectt.gov.in recruitment 2016
- Name Of The Organization: Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB)
- Name Of The Post: Group-C Constable (GD)
- Last Date: July 10th, 2016
- Total Vacancies: 2068 posts
- Age limit: 21 To 27 Years for Constable Driver, 18 To 23 Years for Rest of Post.
- Eligibility: 10th Class/ Matriculation
- Application Fees: Rs.50/-
- Salary: Rs.5200 to Rs.20200 with grade pay of Rs.2000
- Selection process: Physical Standard Test (PST), Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Written Examination/Assessment, Trade Test and Medical Examination
- Exam Date: update soon
- Exam Type: Multiple Choice Objective Type
- Exam full mark: 200
- Time Duration: 4 hours
- Website: ssbrectt.gov.in
Age Limitation for SSB Constable Recruitment 2016
Age of interested candidates applying for the post Constable (Driver) must be of the maximum age of 27 years and the minimum age of 21 years. Age of the candidate applying for other Constable post should be between 18 to 23 years. Age relaxation is be applicable for general (UR) category applicants. But age relaxation is applicable as per government recognized reserved quota.
- SC/ST: 5 Years
- OBC: 3 Years
- Ex-Servicemen (UR/General): 3 years after deduction of the military service rendered from the actual age.
- Ex-Servicemen (OBC): 6 years (3 years + 3 years) after deduction of the military service rendered from the actual age.
- Ex-Servicemen (SC/ST): 8 years (3 years + 5 years) after deduction of the military service rendered from the actual age.
Applicants can get complete guidance about Age Limit by downloading SSB Constable Recruitment Notification as it contains brief details about SSB Constable Age Limitation and relaxation.
Application Fees for SSB Constable Recruitment 2016
There will be an Application Fee of Rs. 50/- for each application for General and OBC candidates. SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen & female candidates are exempted from the payment of Application fees. The payment shall be made through IPO/ Demand Draft/ Banker Cheque.
SSB Constable Educational Qualification
Aspirants who want to apply SSB Constable Recruitment 2016; they must be completed 10th Class/ Matriculation from any recognized Institution / Board with minimum qualifying percentage of marks. As well as, applicant must qualify trade test during recruitment process.
SSB Constable Selection Process
Shortlisted aspirants will be selected on the basis of their performance in the Physical Standard Test (PST), Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Written Examination/Assessment, Trade Test, and Medical Examination. The qualified candidates in the physical efficiency test, physical standard test, documentation are eligible to appear for written test. Only those candidates who have scored above the cut off marks fixed by the commission in written examination will be required to appear in the medical examination.
Exam Pattern for SSB Constable Recruitment 2016
SSB written exam includes multiple choice objective type question. Candidates have to choose one correct answer from given four answers (A, B, C, D) for one particular question. The questions paper was divided in to two parts. Part 1 include question from general knowledge, Numerical Ability, General English & Hindi, General Reasoning. Each part carrying 25 questions with 25 marks allotted for each part which will be total of 100 marks. Paper 2 consist of 100 questions carrying 100 marks. The time duration will be allowed of 02:00 hours for each paper.
SSB Constable Cut off Marks 2016
The selection of the candidates will be based on the SSB Constable Exam Cut off marks; if the candidate’s score more than the cut off marks then they will be eligible for the next process. The minimum cut off percentage of marks for selection will be 35% for General and Ex-servicemen and 33% for SC/ST/OBC.
Also Check : SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2017
Official Website : www.ssbrectt.gov.in
- 1 SSB Constable Recruitment 2016
- 1.1 SSB Constable Vacancy 2016
- 1.2 SSB Constable Application Form 2016 Download
- 1.3 www.ssbrectt.gov.in recruitment 2016
- 1.4 Age Limitation for SSB Constable Recruitment 2016
- 1.5 Application Fees for SSB Constable Recruitment 2016
- 1.6 SSB Constable Educational Qualification
- 1.7 SSB Constable Selection Process
- 1.8 Exam Pattern for SSB Constable Recruitment 2016
- 1.9 SSB Constable Cut off Marks 2016
- 1.10 Official Website : www.ssbrectt.gov.in