NIACL Assistant Recruitment 2017 Apply Online at www.newindia.co.in – NIACL Assistant Exam Date, Salary, Notification, Eligibility :
NIACL Assistant Recruitment 2017 Notification
For all the graduated unemployed youngsters who are eager to stand on their feet for them golden opportunity is knocking on their doors as The New India Assurance Corporate Ltd also known as NIACL offering Assistant (Class 3) jobs. According to the advertisement posted in The Times of India’s 1st March 2017 edition New India Assurance Company has offered 984 Assistant jobs to the general public to apply.
New India Assurance Company is the biggest public sector corporation runner by the Central government of India. The NIACL Company is a biggest Public Sector General Insurance Company of India. Now they are looking for the eligible Indian citizen for the post of assistant and graduated youth have great opportunity to become part of such fine institute.
www.newindia.co.in recruitment 2017
- Company Name: The New India Assurance Corporate Ltd. (NIACL)
- Job Type: Government Jobs
- Name of the Posts: Assistant (Class III)
- Total No. of Posts: 984 posts
- Salary: Rs.14,435 – Rs.40,080 per Month
- Job Location: anywhere in India
- Application Mode: Online
- Official Website: www.newindia.co.in
NIACL Assistant Job Profile & Eligibility Criteria
- The applicant must be citizen of India and have certificate to prove for it.
- The age of applicants must lie between 18 to 30 years. The age of the candidates should be between the given or else their application will be rejected. The age relaxation can be given for candidates like SC, ST, BC, ex army man, widows, divorced female, unmarried, disable and others special case candidate.
- Graduate from a recognized University OR Pass in HSC/Equivalent (XII pass) examination with 60% marks (50% for Ex-servicemen, SC/ST and Persons with Disabilities); and the candidate should have passed in English as one of the subjects at SSC/ HSC/ Intermediate/ Graduation level.
- Knowledge of Regional Language i.e. Language of the State of Recruitment is essential. Proficiency in the Regional Language of the State/ UT (candidates should know how to read/write and speak the Regional Language of the State/ UT), for whose vacancies a candidate wishes to apply, is preferable. (Some questions may be put at the time of interview to ascertain the candidate‘s familiarity with the Regional Language of the State/ UT).
Procedure for apply online for NIACL Assistant Recruitment 2017
The applicants apply for the job by online medium as no other medium is expected by the NIACL. All interested and eligible candidates can apply this position in online from 6 March to 29 March 2017. All the candidates are advised to apply online on the website of the NIACL for the job before due and the link for the job will be soon uploaded on the website expected to be on 6th of March, 2017.
All candidates should fill out the asked in the forum as asked and the information should have to be 100% authentic as the NIACL will verify it personal at the time of interview. The applicants should attach the digital copy of their certification along the forum which is asked by the New Indian Assurance Company.
NIACL Assistant Application Fees 2017
The payment of the fees is also going to online to promote digital India movement. The payment can be made by using only Debit Cards (Rupay/ Visa/ Master) , Credit cards , Internet Banking , IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets – Vodafone MPesa, Airtel Money, Oxicash, Mobikwik, Paycash etc.
- SC/ST/PWD/EX-SER/Females:- Rs.50/- (Intimation Charges only)
- Other than SC/ST/PWD/EX-SER/Females:- Rs.500/- (Application fee including Intimation Charges)
NIACL Assistant Exam Date 2017
The Important Date to Remember Related to The New Indian Assurance company limited (NIACL).
- Online Registration commences & close: From 06.03.2017 to 29.03.2017
- Payment of Application Fees: From 06.03.2017 to 29.03.2017
- Date of Tier I Examination(Preliminary Exam): 22nd April 2017 and 23rd April 2017 (Tentative)
- Date for Tier II Examination (Main): 23rd May 2017 (Tentative)
For any further queries and updates one should regularly visit website of the New Indian Assurance Company aka NIACL.
Official Website: www.newindia.co.in
- 1 NIACL Assistant Recruitment 2017 Notification