HPL India Recruitment 2016 Apply for 1600 Vacancies at www.hplindia.org

By | May 20, 2016

HPL India Recruitment 2016 Apply for 1600 Vacancies at www.hplindia.org :

HPL India Recruitment 2016

HPL India has published Recruitment or Jobs notification for total 1600 vacancies, HPL India invites application form from the eligible Indian candidates for filling up the following (Semi Skilled) / Non Industrial posts based on written exam and interview. Commencement date of Apply for HPL India Recruitment 2016 is 22.04.2016. Interested candidates who stratified all eligibility criteria can download Application Form from its official website www.hplindia.org. Your application must be reached before Last date 25.05.2016 23:59 hrs at given address; else they will not consider you in this recruitment drive.

HPL India Recruitment 2016

HPL India Jobs 2016

HPL India Vacancies 2016: Manager Finance, Manager HR, Manager Marketing, Manager Purchase, Assistant Manager Finance, Officer IT, Officer Vigilance, Officer Assistant, Computer Supervisor, UDC, LDC, Computer Operator, Data Processing Assistant, Technical Assistant Etc.

HPL India is a multi-product electric equipment company and it was founded by Government of India. Every year HPL India offers various opportunities to join HPL at various levels for set up its Proposed / Future various site-cum-offices. Under the Project of HPL India, we are ahead to change socio-economic conditions of entire region. Today, HPL India has two research and development (R&D) centers, with over 100 engineers for designing & developing modern products.

HPL India Recruitment 2016 Vacancies Details

www.hplindia.com Recruitment 2016

• Name of organization: HPL India
  • Total number of posts: 1600
  • Commencement date of application: April 22, 2016
  • Last date of receiving application: May 25, 2016
  • Registration fee: Rs.1050/-
  • Payment of Registration fee: Demand Draft (DD)
  • Selection Process: Written Test, Group Discussion, Personal Interview
  • Website: www.hplindia.com

Selection Process of HPL India Recruitment 2016

Candidate who stratified all eligibility criteria those are age limit, education qualification, caste certificate etc. will be shortlisted for Objective Type Competitive Written Test. Written test will be held at various examination center, you have to fill your nearest examination center among given examination list. Written test comprise following topics Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning, General Awareness, English and Domain Knowledge.

The short listed candidates in written test will be called for final selection process and it will be Group Discussion (GD) and Personal Interview. Both these round will be held at Delhi. Candidates have to make their own arrangements to will be paid by the company. No TA/DA will be paid by the company. Candidates who will shortlisted for GD and Interview must appear for it with original certificates and photocopies of documents.

HPL India Recruitment 2016 Apply Online

Candidates are advice to keep their register mobile number and Email id activate and check regularly because HCL will send all instruction through e-mail only.

Eligible and interested candidates can download application form from office website www.hplindia.com or you can download same from below link. Now fill all required details in application form send it along with Registration fee Demand Draft (DD) before May 25 2016 at below address.

Recruitment cell HPL India,
328, 3rd Floor, Shubham Tower, Next Fortis Escorts Hospital,
Neelam Bata Road, N.I.T.
Faridabad (Haryana)-121001

Download Notification of HPL India Recruitment 2016

Official Website: www.hplindia.com

133 thoughts on “HPL India Recruitment 2016 Apply for 1600 Vacancies at www.hplindia.org

1. Sahil

Hi sir
    I m Instrumentation & control Engineer can i apply for manager post

1. Fazzy Group Post author

Sahil, You are eligible to apply for following posts LDC, Computer Operator, Data Processing Assistant, Officer Vigilance, Officer Assistant, Computer Supervisor, UDC, Manager Purchase, Manager Marketing However we advise you to read HPL India Recruitment Notification very carefully..!

1. Biranchi kumar

Biranchi kumar
        Dear sir, I am Inter mediate passed and interested for this job.
        Pin code 805130

1. Fazzy Group Post author

Biranchi, You can apply for following posts LDC, Computer Operator, Data Processing Assistant, Technical Assistant

Thanks & Regards
          FaZZy Group

2. Rohit paswan

s/o ; gauri Shankar paswan
    village, rukunpura
    p.o, khusrupur
    p.s shalimpur
    Dist . Patna (Bihar)
    pin cod 803202

3. Mumtaz Ahmad

Hi,
    Sir I am 12th passed from up board
    Am I applicable.

1. Fazzy Group Post author

Mumtaz Ahmad, You are eligible to apply for LDC, Computer Operator, Data Processing Assistant, Technical Assistant posts, Read official notification carefully before applying for HPL India Recruitment 2016..!

Thanks & Regards
      FaZZy Group

4. mukesh banjara

Hello sir meneabhi 12 k exam diye h or m satguru foodcourt international pvt.lmt m store keepar ka kaam karta tha to kya mujhe apki company m achhi job mil sakti h
    Mukesh banjara
    Ajmer ( Rajasthan )

5. ramsewak kumar

I am posted by HPL India Recuritment by Technical Assistant

1. abhishek gautam

Sir HPL ki official website open nahi ho rahi hai kya aap mujhe bata sakte hai HPL me 1600 vacancy nikli hai kya

6. siddharth

sir i m from uttarakhand can i apply? and is this a state Govt job or central?

1. Fazzy Group Post author

Siddharth, All indian citizen can apply for HPL India Recruitment 2016.

Thnaks
      FaZZy Group

7. pushpendra kumar patel

Sir. M 12th pas uske sath computer Dca.ur BA second year ka exam chal RHA h .(cg 495674 pin code)

8. shiv

hi
    I completed T.y.com so I can apply assistant manager

1. Fazzy Group Post author

All T.Y.B.com condidates are eligible for Assistant Manager Finance posts, However We advice you to go through official notification of HPL India Recruitment 2016 to read all eligibility criteria..!

Thanks & Regards
      FaZZy Group

1. vijay kumar

What is the language of questions paper for technical assistant exam in hpl vacancy

9. animesh srivastava

sir i had given b.com final year exam in april and my result will be declared before 31 st mAY 2016. SO I WANT TO ASK YOU THASN CAN I APPLIED FOR MANAER fINANCE POST.

10. ram bhawan

computer oprater,data processing assistant me typing test hoga kya

11. sayed sohail ali

sir i am b.com fainal year exam in complited on 2015th so i want to HPL india request me by technical assistent .

from
    sohail ali
    bhopal m.p

12. sayed sohail ali

sir i am b.com fainal exam in complited on 2015 so i want HPL request me by technical assitent this post

sayed sohail ali

13. Vishal KUNDAL

Sir. . Please tell me the link to download syllabus

14. Anuj kumar

sir mai 12th pass hu. and 20 year old.
    S.c Candidat rudraprayag uttarakhand se kya me apply kar sakta hu.

15. Akhilesh jain

My age is 30 years I have completed MA in Economics in 2008 and 6 months diploma in computer. I am so worried for my career plz guide me. My financial condition is not good.

16. jitendra tiwari

i am 12th paas up bords i am hard warkingh form gonda

17. aradhana devi

Aradhana devi
    my age is 21years. I have completed Bsc in mathematics 61% and 3 month deploma in ccc.

18. Mohammad Rizwan

sir i am a postgraduate
    mere liye kon si post suitable rhegi

19. Litty

Sir iam a finalyear student in b.s.c electronic and communication systems can I apply for any post
    Or after completing the course only ?

20. Sagar gupta

Sir I am inter passed and my age is so can I apply for the post of LDC, computer operator or data processing assistant……

21. PRIYANKA KUMARI UJALA

I am M.sc in chemistry….can i apply???

22. PRIYANKA KUMARI UJALA

I am M.sc in chemistry.Can i apply?

1. Om Prakash

hi priyanka, you can apply,but be sure that this advertisement is not fake. It is learn that this advertisement is fake and only for money making. Be cautious

23. jitendra tiwari

12th 61% up board I am hard working parsan form gonda

24. RISHIK P

SIR , IAM BE FINAL YEAR MECHANICAL STUDENT . WHETHER CAN I APPLY FOR MANAGER FINANCE POST

25. Rahul

Kmai kr lo ap log grebo ka to koi bhi nhi hai AGR 100000 bacche bhi form bhrte hai to apke pas 100000000 rs. Ho jaynge fir paper leek kr doge or for bharti cancel kr doge

26. harish varun

Sir actually I hav a backlog in intermediate nd by the base of 10th standard am done with hotel management…so am I applicable for this jobs nd which job is suitable for me sir…??

27. Brijesh kumar choudhari

Sir, I have done B.A+ITI.Can I apply it?

28. Aniket Sonker

Hello sir,i’m aniket mai 12 PASSOUT hu mujhe software engineer bnna h kya mei apply kr skta hu.

29. Aman thakur

sr i completed B.Tech in Electronics & comm. please tell me for which of the above post i can apply.

1. Fazzy Group Post author

You can apply for all of the posts except following posts Assistant Manager Finance, Manager Finance, Manager HR. However please checkout official notification carefully..!

Thanks & Regards
      FaZZy Group

30. pranayreddy

sir i am PHC candidate i qualified 12th and i have to pay the fee or not tell me sir

31. BRIJESH KUMAR

sir,
    can i apply more than 2 post .plz help me.
    thanks

1. sathish

Sir…I have done by M.sc(cs)
      Can I apply above posts……

32. BRIJESH KUMAR

sir,
    i am doing mca and my mca will completed in august 2016 .can i apply in officer it .plz help me
    thanks

33. pranayreddy

sir hallticket will recieve by an e mail or in website tell me sir

34. Maitreyi Tarafder

I am a sc candidate .Have I need registration fees?

35. Eldhose Mathai

Respected sir, my name is Eldhose. Iam from kerala. I am specializing in Human Resource Management(post graduation).I will complete my course on july 1st 2016. Would you please tell me can I apply for the HR manager post.

36. Rahul tailor

sir,
    What’s mathod to apply These posts.
    In the news paper only online apply
    But in the website ofline apply.. ….

37. ajay meghwanshi

Respected Sir I’m Ajay B.Sc. Nursing 3rd yr student can i apply for any post in hpl’s plz reply

38. Rakesh kumar Meena

My age 26years old and I am completed B.Tech.(electrical)2014.and R.S.C.I.T.(computercourse diploma 3months)can i apply for officer assistant post and inqury for registration fee: for(S.T.)candidates.

39. DILKESH SAHu

Dear Sir..मेरे उम्र 30 हो चूका है लेकिन मैं ओबीसी कैटेगरी में आता हु क्या मैं पर्चेस मेनेजर के लिए apply कर सकता हु क्या, मैं BA,PGDCA किया हु।

1. Fazzy Group Post author

Dilkesh, Please checkout Official notification of HPL India Recruitment 2016 to know eligibility criteria for reserved category.!

Thanks & Regards
      FaZZy Group

40. DILKESH SAHU

Sir Mai BA,PGDCA Pass hu mera age 30 complete ho chuka h lekin mai OBC category me aata hu, kya mai purchase manager ke liye apply kar sakta hu…pls rply

41. Kiran

Good morning sir I am MCA final year student can I apply for the post of officer IT

42. Rakesh kumar Meena

My age 26 years and I completed B.Tech.(electrical)in2014.and R.S.C.I.T.(computer course 3months diploma.)can I apply for officer assistant post and registration fee:detail for S T. Candidates.

1. Fazzy Group Post author

Rakesh, You are free to apply for Officer Assistant, You are also eligible for other vacancies of HPL India..!

Thanks & Regards
      FaZZy Group

1. Aniruddha

The application form is not found in the above link .reply

43. suryaveer singh meena

Hello sir, what’s the registration fees for ST candidates?

44. gulshan sharma

Sir my age is 21 as on 2016 can I fill more post or only one post. Please suggest me. Thank you sir

45. himanshu agnihotry

Sir I complete to intermedeate for up board. And pursuing to B.A.3rd year to classes join this year..
    Sir I can apply for LDS jobs..

46. Ambika pradad joshi

Hi sir
    mene b.com ki h 2016 m mughe aapki company m job mil jaye sir
    thanks

47. Yashi

Dear Sir,

I would like to know about the age relaxation for UR women for Officer Vigilance post.
    please advice.

48. sandeep tanawar

Name sandeep tanawar s/o hajari lal tanawar and 12thpass 2years chal rhe h post L.D.C.pic no 303803

49. nitish soni

Sir I am student of bsc final year I can apply sir

50. Reetu Yadav

Good Evening Sir,

Sir, I have completed my postgraduation in MBA (HR) from Mysore University and worked with IT MNC for 2 years. I am looking for the job currently and want to apply for ‘Manager HR’ in HPL India.
    Can you please help me with job location detail for this post ?

Thanks & Regards
    Reetu Yadav

51. SHUBHAM MALAV

Sir i am 12th qualified post .computer oprater
    sabko job milegi…..

52. Athena Sinha

I am a final year student of B.Tech CSE,result will be available at end of july2016,can I apply for it officer HPL

53. parmesh choudhary

sir mera name parmesh Kumar h Maine abi 12th pass ki h mai hpl mei konsi post ke liye eligible hu plz sir tell me

54. ASHOK KUMAR

my dear Sir i am graduate and Goverment ITI are eligible to apply for LDC, Computer Operator, Data Processing Assistant, Technical Assistant posts, Read official notification carefully before applying for HPL India Recruitment 2016..!

55. mukesh jat

Sir job Ki proper location kha Ki h yeh offline hoga ya online

56. umesh mittal

sir, I am bsc pass out and what process for LDC and UDC ,

57. Ritesh kumar Tiwari

Hello sir.I m Ritesh Ku.tiwari .I have running job..HDFC bank..so I have completed MBA (finance)from PUNE university ..please tell me for which of the above post i can apply…….

58. DINESH ACHARYA

Dear Sir..मेरे उम्र 29 हो चूका है लेकिन मैं ओबीसी कैटेगरी में आता हु क्या मैं COMPUTER OPERATOR के लिए apply कर सकता हु क्या, मैं 12 th, ITI , COPA किया हु।

59. DINESH ACHARYA

Dear Sir..मेरे उम्र 29 हो चूका है लेकिन मैं ओबीसी कैटेगरी में आता हु क्या मैं computer operator के लिए apply कर सकता हु क्या, मैं 12 th , ITI computer operator किया हु।

60. DINESH ACHARYA

dear sir , MERI AGE 29 HE, LEKIN ME , LEKIN ME o b c ME AATA HU , KYA ME COMPUTER OPERATOR KE LIYE APPLY KAR SAKATAHU , ME 12TH , ITI COPA SE KIYA HUAA HE .

61. gajendra kumar

Dear sir
    Me gajendra Kumar
    age 22 year
    Qualification bca 70%
    Me kis post pr apply Kr sakta hu
    Pls give me a suggestions

62. PANKAJ KUMAR

Sir, I have worked in finance department as a account executive from last 7 years. Currnetly in am working in delhi in under c & f of Madura coats private limited. I am working in SAP. Can i join in your company.

8800373467

63. Aniruddha

I m looking the application form for this purpose .But the application form is not found in the above link .Can u help to find it ?

64. mohd sadik

sir I passed 10th up board after I comple three year Polytechnic diploma in computer science can I applay for computer oprator, data processing assistant, technical assistant
    pls tell me sir can I applay anyone?

65. Anshika

My DOB is 09.01.86.I completed M.com in 2009.Can I apply for any post.

66. Anshika

My Dob is 09.01.1986. I completed M.com in 2009. Can I apply for any post.

67. vengalarao

This is fake recruitment advertisement. Please verify before applying this vacancies.
    for further details http://www.hplindia.com/ see caution notice about hplinda.org website

68. dibyaranjan samal

sir I completed B.tech in mechanical. For which post can I apply

69. mohit verma

sir i am MCA and i m supplier in indian air force by purchasing air craft items since last 4 years.
    may i apply for manager (purchase)?

70. Ajay ogrey

Sir,
    I m mscIT (infomation technology) qualified for which post am i applicable..

71. Nurul Hoque

I am a simple graduate.and our age 26yr.and our experience is emt. Of 3yr.can I apply for manager marketing. ?

72. mahesh

Dear Sir,I am a candidate from Telangana state, i want to apply but where does my center fall,will it fall in my state as there is no nearest place for me as mentioned in notification… and when the exam will be held … and what is the pattern and marks for this exam … please let me know …. your reply for this post and your patience is very much appreciable.

Thanking you,
    Mahesh

73. Raju

Sir, I want to know about medical profile in HPL India . does HPL has any opening for the medical professional ???

74. Alexis Abraham

I might be eligible for multiple post, so for every post should I fill a form each or one form can can be filled with various posts?

75. SAMEER

Dear Sir I have completed B TECH in Computer science and engineering. Can I apply for IT Officer post? Am I eligible?

76. Ankaj kumar

To
    Sir
    I am intermediate pass in science(2013) class. Sir our bassic knowladge is dca,tally in(2016)

77. rahul jain

i am going to complete my graduation in june-2016. can i apply for the post of marketing manager,officer vigilance,officer assistant.

78. Arjun

I got 49.48 in my graduation. So, can I apply for higher or I apply on intermediate qualified post. Please, I want to apply as soon as possible.

79. MANOJ KUMAR

My age is 31 yearabd completed MBA and want to apply for the manager marketing but age is going on 31 can I apply for this post is there is age relaxation for reserved category, plz inform me. Thanks

80. ashok sahu

Hi sir i am interesyed thise job can i apply computer operater

81. moni

Sir, it is necessary that testimonial certificate is also send to you with speed post??

82. Ishank

sir i m a Chartered accountant(CA). can i apply for manager in finance post.

83. Chadan Panchal

Sir,
    My Education is B.A. with Vocational Education ITI (Short Hand & Type) CCC Computer Diploma Complete, and 5 Year Experience Working to Office Assistant in Electricity Store Division, Jhansi under to UPPCL

84. NEERAJ KUMAR

Hpl is central gov sector or state govt. Or private please clear. Because not clear post by cast wise

85. panku

sir kya st candidates ko fees exampted hai ya nahi please batiye na…

86. meghavath mangla

Completed my degree exam recently can I apply assistant manager finance post

87. mohd sadik

sir I am 28yr pls obc in up
    I have 3year Polytechnic diploma in computer science can I allegible any post.
    rep me sir 09758400132

88. bhawna sinha

Hello sir I HV done my graduation in Bca can I apply fr d post

89. Ankur chaturvedi

Please tell me, the payable details for DD. Like DD payable for?????

90. RANDHIR SINGH

DEAR SIR,
    I M GRADUATION IN B.A . BASIC KNOWLEGE COMPUTER ,
    1 YEAR VIGILANCE EXEPRIANCE .
    BASIF FIRE AND SAFETY EXEPRIANCE
    04 YEAR 5 MONTH IN OIL AND GASE PLANT SECURITY EXEPRIANCE
    PLEASE TAKE A SOLUTION
    RANDHIR SINGH

91. shujaat hussain

hlo sir kia hpl ka job govt job haa ki private job haa ar hpl means kia haa.

92. ABHILASH

GUD MRNING SIR IM ABHILASH I WANT TO KNOW I ELIGABLE OR NT BCOZ SIR MY BIRTH DATE IS 10-1-1987 SO IT MEANS MY AGE IS 29 RUNNING SO I CONFUSE IM ABLE OR NT SO U PLS REPLY ME ABT IT & MY CELL NO IS 09584354531 .

93. sanjay kumar

Sir/Madam,
    I applied for a post in HPL on 14.05.2016 through speed post. But i cant get any confirmation mail or sms from the hpl company. Wat to do?

94. Ranjit

Sir, I am sc category I apply for tecgnical asst.how much exam fee DD .sir

95. mohd sadik

I am 28 year old obc category
    in 10th class my marks 47% after 10th I have 3year polytechnic diploma in computer science with 65%marks can I eligible no of vecancy 11, 12, 13.

96. Manohar naidu

Sir, I completed my intermediate in the year 2016,with 97 percent am I eligible for applying ldc

97. kamal verma

how many marks does the domain knowledge carry sir?

98. ABHILASH

SIR I COMPLETED MY MSW. MY SPECIALISATION IS HR, CAN I APPLY OR ONLY MBA HR ELIGIBLE.

99. venkata apparao .Muvvala

Sir I am compleated intermediate by recorizined board of intermediate so i am interested for the job so please inform if any information sir my pin no :531002 contact no:9542730707

100. Gaurav kumar

Dear,sir I m complete mba in finance& marketing,in experience 2 years sales area,i m interested hpl ,so please confirm my mail again vacancies ,this time i am late,,,,

101. RAJU DAS

My age 23 year, now i am student b. Com part-2 of south city college. Additional education : ms office, tally e.r.p 9

102. shubham pant

Sir,
    I am 10th passed recently 2015year soo can you tell me i am eligible for technical assistant job.my age was 17years old.and i have also submitted the application form but there reply did not come to my email that application is accepted our not.can you suggest me what will i do now.

103. Prashant Singh

SIR FORM SUBMIT HUA YA NHI YE KAISE PTA CHALEGA…OR SYLLABUS KAISE PTA CHALEGA…

104. Aahna

Hi guys..I didn’t receive any kind of acknowledgement either in the form of mail or post..is this a fake website because whenever i open this website it shows under maintenance..please help

105. DEVENDRA SHAKYA

Sir,
    I have apply for the post of computer oprater,but i ha’not revive my exam admit card on
    my Email ID So please Informe…..Cont. 08827916850

106. Vishal KUNDAL

Sir i have not received any admit card or acknowledgement slip

And aur site always shows under maintaince. . . .

What is this sir?

Are you making people fool?