ERDO Recruitment 2016 Apply online for 11362 Basic Tuition Teacher (BTT) Vacancies at www.erdoclasses.com :
ERDO Teacher Recruitment 2016
Organization for Research and Development of Education has recently published an advertisement as ERDO Teacher Recruitment 2016 for the recruitment of the youngsters for the various vacant posts in various departments. Authority member is going to recruit candidate for filling of 11362 vacant posts of Basic Tuition Teacher (BTT), District Education Officer (DEO), and the Block Education Officer (BEO). This year, the recruitment will be done for a total of 11362 posts. Among them, 11301 posts are for Basic Tuition Teacher (BTT), 57 posts are for Block Education Officer, and 04 posts are for District Education Officer.
ERDO Recruitment 2016 Apply Online Application
Applications are invited by the department from the interested and eligible candidates. Only the candidate having the minimum required qualification should only apply for ERDO Teacher Recruitment 2016. Interested candidate should apply for this Recruitment through online mode. Online application form is available on the official website www.erdoclasses.com. So aspirants should fill the application form and apply before the last date which is 25th July, 2016.
ERDO stands for Educational Research and Development Organization. It is a Department of Education organization located in the Uttar Pradesh state. Under this department a program is running which is T.T.C (Tution Teacher Certificate) in all India. The primary purpose of this ERDO is to teach the village level children who are studying in between 1st to 8th standard. Students who have financially poor they cannot afford tuitions. Under this programs, the education department officers are providing the teaching facilities with free of cost.
www.erdoclasses.com recruitment 2016
- Name of the Organization: Educational Research and Development Organization
- Name of the Posts: Basic Tuition Teacher, District Education Officer, and Block Education Officer
- Total Posts: 11362
- Location: Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh
- Initial Date for submit application form: 01.07.2016
- Last date for submit application form: 25.07.2016
- Application method: Online mode
- Application Fees: Rs. 600 /- for unreserved category and Rs. 200/- for reserved category candidates
- Selection Process: Written Exam followed by Personal Interview
- Age Limit: 21 to 35 years
- Admit card status: available from 25th September, 2016
- Exam Date: update shortly
- Exam Pattern: Multiple Choice Types
- Exam Marks: 150
- Result Date: available after the exam
- Website: www.erdoclasses.com
ERDO Vacancy 2016
Total number of vacancies – 11362
Basic Tuition Teacher (BTT) – 11301 posts
- Allahabad: 4263
- Fatehpur: 2370
- Pratapgarh: 3348
- Koshambhi: 1320
District Education Officer (DEO) – 04 posts
- Allahabad: 01
- Fatehpur: 01
- Pratapgarh: 01
Block Education Officer (BEO) – 57 posts
- Allahabad: 20
- Fatehpur: 13
- Pratapgarh: 16
- Koshambhi: 08
ERDO Recruitment 2016 Notification
- District Education Officer Post: Candidate must have completed PG | M.Ed.| M.A education/M.Phil & Ph.D. from recognized university.
- Block Education Officer Post: Applicants should have completed B.Ed. or B.T.C. or B.P.Ed or J.B.T or N.T.C or P.T.T from recognized university.
- Basic Tuition Teacher Post: Aspirants should have done B.Ed./ B.T.C. / B.P.Ed./ J.B.T/ N.T.C/ P.T.T from recognized University.
ERDO Teacher Recruitment 2016 Age Limit
The candidates should have following Minimum & Maximum age limit to apply against this vacancy. Age relaxation will be given to the candidates as per the rules and regulation of the authority.
- For District Educational Officer Posts: 24 years to 45 Years.
- For Block Educational Officer Posts: 22 years to 45 Years.
- For Basic Tuition Teacher Posts: 21 years to 45 Years
ERDO Recruitment 2016 Application Fees
Application Fees: For BTT Posts, Application fees for General & OBC is Rs. 450/- and Rs. 250 /- for C/ST candidate. For DEO and BEO Posts, Application fees for General & OBC is Rs. 600/- and Rs. 400 /- for C/ST candidate.
ERDO Recruitment 2016 Selection Process
Selection Process: The selection process will be based on candidate’s performance in written examination and followed by interview for shortlisted. The candidates who have qualified in ERDO Basic Tuition Teacher, Block Education Officer and district education officer Written Exam with required Cut Off Marks, are eligible to participate in Interview round. The shortlisted candidates will get pay scale as per Organization rules and Regulations.
- BTT Post – Rs. 7200
- DEO Post – Rs. 20200
- BEO Post – Rs. 14450
Written Exam for ERDO Teacher Recruitment 2016
Written Exam Pattern: The Written exam for ERDO Recruitment 2016 will be consists of Multiple Choice Questions. Each Paper is for 150 marks and 1.5 marks for each correct answer. Exam Paper includes questions from Child Development and Pedagogy, General Hindi, General English, Science, Mathematics, Social Studies, Reasoning and General Knowledge. Admit Card for the written exam will be available on the official website from 25th Sept 2016.
ERDO Cut Off Marks 2016
ERDO Cut Off Marks/ Merit List will declare at the time of declaration of Result. The merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained in the written exam. Only those who have obtained 50% marks in T-TET will be considered in the Merit List. Cut Off Marks will be expected on the basis of difficulty level of question paper and no. of candidates appeared in exam. Cut Off will vary according to Category i.e. Gen, OBC, SC/ST, PwD etc.
Official Website : www.erdoclasses.com
- 1 ERDO Teacher Recruitment 2016
- 1.1 ERDO Recruitment 2016 Apply Online Application
- 1.2 www.erdoclasses.com recruitment 2016
- 1.3 ERDO Vacancy 2016
- 1.4 ERDO Recruitment 2016 Notification
- 1.5 ERDO Teacher Recruitment 2016 Age Limit
- 1.6 ERDO Recruitment 2016 Application Fees
- 1.7 ERDO Recruitment 2016 Selection Process
- 1.8 Written Exam for ERDO Teacher Recruitment 2016
- 1.9 ERDO Cut Off Marks 2016
- 1.10 Official Website : www.erdoclasses.com