CRPF Recruitment 2017 Apply online at www.crpf.nic.in for 2945 Constable (Technical, Tradesmen) Vacancy :
CRPF Constable Recruitment 2017 (Technical & Tradesmen)
Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) has released the notification for the recruitment of both male and female candidates for the post of Constable. There are a total of 2945 posts announced by CRPF and all the interested candidates who meet the eligibility criteria can apply to these Constable (Technical, Tradesmen) Vacancies online via official website www.crpf.nic.in.
www.crpf.nic.in application form
CRPF Online application form for Constable (Male/ Female) is available on the website www.crpf.nic.in and candidates can fill up the registration form from 31st January 2017 till 1st March 2017. As it also important to pay registration fees within last date. Application fee for General and OBC candidate is 100 Rs and there is no fee for SC/ST We will provide you all the details for applying to this online application in this article.
- Name of Organization: Central Reserved Police Force
- Total Number of posts: 2945
- Name of the posts: Constable in Technical and Tradesmen
- Application Mode: Online
- Starting date for Application form: 31.01.2017
- Last Date for Application form: 01.03.2017
- Selection Process: PST, PET, Written Test, Trade Test, and Medical Examination
- Website: www.crpf.nic.in
CRPF Constable Recruitment 2017 Notification
Age Limit: The age of the candidates applying to this Constable (Male/ Female) post of CT/DVR should be between 21-27 years and of those applying to other posts should be between 18-23 years.
Education qualification: Applicants should have done matriculation/Intermediate or its equivalent qualification from any recognized University or Institute in order to apply to these posts.
Pay Scale (Salary): Selected candidates will be given a pay scale of 5200/- to 20,200/- Rs with a grade pay of Rs 2000/-.
CRPF Constable Selection Process
Selection Process: The recruitment process will consist of Physical Standards Test (PST), Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Documentation, Written Examination, Trade Test, and Medical Examination. The call letter/ admit card for each of the above process will be uploaded on the official website and the students who will qualify the PST and PMT round will be eligible for the written test.
For clearing PST round, Male candidate’s height should be 170 cm and chest should be 80 cm and female candidates height should be 157 cm for General Candidates (check the official website for reserved categories). Go to the official website for the details of the PST and PET rounds.
CRPF Constable Written Exam Date 2017
Written Exam for CRPF Constable Recruitment: Written exam will consist of 100 marks questions and paper will be in two parts. Total time duration given will be 2 hours. Part 1 will consist of 40 questions carrying 1 mark each and Part 2 will consist of 60 questions carrying 60 marks. Cut off marks for General Category is 35% and for SC/ST/OBC is 33%. This examination will be held on 14th May 2017. All the candidates who will qualify in the written examination will undergo trade test and Medical Examination. Trade test will be in subjective and objective mode and will be of 50 marks.
CRPF Constable Recruitment 2017 Apply Online
For applying online for CRPF Constable Recruitment 2017, follow the below steps:
- Go to the official website crpf.nic.in
- Visit the section ‘Recruitment’ and find for the link ‘Recruitment for the post of constable (Technical & Tradesmen) (Male/Female)- 2017 D.T.E Gen CRPF New Delhi ‘
- Click on the ‘View Detail’ link
- Open the recruitment notification for the post of constable and read for all the instruction carefully
- Go back to the 3rd step and click on the link ‘Apply’
- Fill up the required information and pay the application fee
- Before final submitting the application, recheck all the instructions as once submitted, no changes can be made.
- Submit the form and note down the application number for the future usage. This number will be used for downloading the admit card. Admit card is a very important document which is required at the time of examination.
CRPF Recruitment 2017 for Constable (Male/ Female)
We will be publishing the direct links to apply to the CRPF Constable posts. We will keep on updating all the other information on our website and for any missing information or query, candidates can write to us in the comment box. We hope that this article provides you all the necessary information about CRPF Constable Recruitment 2017.
Download: CRPF Constable Recruitment Notification (Advertisement PDF)
Apply online for: CRPF Constable Recruitment 2017
Official Website: www.crpf.nic.in
- 1 CRPF Constable Recruitment 2017 (Technical & Tradesmen)
- 1.1 www.crpf.nic.in application form
- 1.2 CRPF Constable Recruitment 2017 Notification
- 1.3 CRPF Constable Selection Process
- 1.4 CRPF Constable Written Exam Date 2017
- 1.5 CRPF Constable Recruitment 2017 Apply Online
- 1.6 CRPF Recruitment 2017 for Constable (Male/ Female)
- 1.7 Official Website: www.crpf.nic.in