WBPSC JE Admit Card 2016 Download Junior Engineer Hall Ticket at www.pscwb.org.in :
WBPSC Junior Engineer Admit Card 2016
West Bengal Public Service Commission will very soon release WBPSC Junior Engineer Admit Card on main website of WBPSC at www.pscwb.org.in from 07th June 2016. WBPSC is all set to conduct the Junior Engineer written test on 19th June 2016 at various exam centers. All candidates are advice to carried WBPSC JE Hall Ticket 2016 on days of examination along with an at least one identity proof likes PAN card, Passport, Aadhar Card, Driving Licence Etc.
Few days back, West Bengal PSC has released the recruitment notification for Junior Engineer posts under the Civil, Mechanical, and Electrical department. Eligible candidates those who wish to apply online for junior Engineer posts have applied through online mode betweens 7th March to 27th March 2016. West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC) will conduct a combined competitive exam for all eligible and interested candidates for the Recruitment of Junior Engineer posts in the disciplines of Civil or Mechanical or Electrical under various departments. The examination will held on 16.06.2016 at various examination centers namely, Kolkata, Burdwan, Medinipur, Malda and Siliguri.
WBPSC JE Hall Ticket 2016 for 19th June Exam
Candidates should bear in mind that WBPSC Junior Engineer Admit Card 2016 is only piece of document to get into the exam center and attend examination successfully. No candidates will be permitted to sit in exam without Hall ticket. In hall ticket of WBPSC JE Exam, it includes the roll no., the name of the candidate, the venue of the examination, date of examination and the name of the examination. Kindly prefer admit card to present at examination center on right time.
West Bengal Public Service Commission was formed in the year 1926 by the West Bengal government. WBPSC established under the Govt. of India Act provisions. The Central Public Service Commission converted into Federal Public Service Commission on 1st April 1937. Later it has become West Bengal Public Service Commission. Based on the constitution of India in April 1937 Bengal Public Service Commission converted into Public Service Commission of West Bengal. WBPSC function is to conduct recruitments for candidates in the Govt. of West Bengal.
www.pscwb.org.in JE Admit Card 2016
- Name of the organization : West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC)
- Name of the post: Junior Engineer
- Job Location: West Bengal
- Total post: 1149
- Admit card status: available from 07th June 2016
- Exam date: 19th June 2016
- Exam pattern: Multiple choice types
- Exam Subject: Civil/ Mechanical/ Electrical
- Time Duration: 2 hours
- Total Marks: 200 marks
- WBPSC JE Result Date: available soon
- Further Process: Personality test.
- Interview marks: 100 marks
- Website: www.pscwbonline.gov.in or www.pscwb.org.in.
West Bengal PSC JE Exam Hall Ticket 2016
We would like to share exam pattern of WBPSC JE Exam which will help you to performance well in examination and will give idea to crack WBPSC Junior Engineer examination. WBPSC Junior Engineer Exam will be of multiple choice Objective type questions consists of total 100 questions and each question carry 2 marks. Total mark of exam will be of 200 marks. WBPSC has decided to provide 2 hours to complete exam. Candidates will be selected on basis of results of the written examination and later qualified people will be called for Personality Test. Final merit list will be prepared on the basis of the total marks obtained in the Written Examination and the Personality Test. The Admit Card for WBPSC JE Personal Interview will issued to shortlisted candidates and Personality Test will be take place for 100 marks. Date and venue of the Personality test will be notified through website and Hall Ticket.
WBPSC JE Admit Card 2016 for Civil Mechanical Electrical
- Syllabus of Mechanical: Power of Supplies, Engineering Mechanics, Fluid Mechanics and Machines, Warmth Energy, Air Compressor, Fridge and Air-Conditioning, Manufacturing Course of, Sample Making, Welding And Allied Processes, Machine Instruments.
- Syllabus of Civil: Power Of Supplies, Concept Of Buildings, Metal Buildings, Concrete Buildings, Timber Buildings, Development Supplies & Apply, Constructing Supplies, Development, Area Surveying, Estimating, Costing & Contracts, Public Well-being Engineering, Water Provide, Sanitary Engineering, Irrigation, Hydrology, Water Requirement Of Crops, Canals, Nicely Irrigation, Tube well Irrigation, Cross Drainage Works, Head Works, Flood Management, Roads & Highways, Freeway Development, Soil Mechanics & Basic Engineering, Civil Engineering Drawing.
- Syllabus of Electrical: Supplies, Elementary Circuit Evaluation, D.C. Circuit, A.C. Circuit, Three Part, Measuring Devices, Energy Issue, Motors, Transformers, O.H. Line, Cable, Protecting Units, Earthing, Design, Estimating, Battery, Era, Electronics, Oscillator, Conservation of Power.
Download WBPSC Admit Card 2016 for Junior Engineer (JE) Exam
Here we have described Instruction for downloading WBPSC JE Admit Card 2016. Follow below simple steps to get WBPSC JE Exam Hall Ticket 2016. Before start processing, all candidates are request collect all required details such as Name of applicant, Name of candidate’s father, DOB.
- Step 1: Go to the office website of West Bengal Public Service Commission that is www.pscwb.org.in.
- Step 2: Click link that says “Admit Card for Written examination of Junior Engineer (Civil/Mechanical/Electrical) 2016.
- Step 3: Now read all instruction carefully and submit all required details in respective field.
- Step 4: WBPSC JE Admit Card 2016 will be displayed on your computer screen Download and print the Hall ticket of WBPSC JE 2016.
WBPSC JE in Civil Admit Card 2016 (available)
WBPSC JE in Mechanical Admit Card 2016 (available)
WBPSC JE in Electrical Admit Card 2016 (available)
Official Website : www.pscwb.org.in
- 1 WBPSC Junior Engineer Admit Card 2016