UIIC AO Admit Card 2016 Available at www.uiic.co.in – Download UIIC AO Hall Ticket 2016 :
UIIC Administrative Officer Admit Card 2016
United India Insurance Company will soon release Admit Card for UIIC AO Examination 2016. Hall Ticket will be obtained online from its official website www.uiic.co.in. The Online test for Administrative Officer (Generalist, Specialist, Civil Engineering, Finance etc) posts will be conducted on 12th June 2016. All applicants are requested to get ready with all credentials documents such as UIIC AO Hall Ticket 2016 along with government identity proof like Voter ID, Aadhar Card, Driving Licence, Passport etc. Tentative date of Downloading Call letters for Main Exam & descriptive test is 5 days prior to exam which mean UIIC AO Admit Card will available to download from 02nd week of June.
UIIC AO Exam Date
United India Insurance Company is leading public sector General Insurance Company wholly owned by Government of India. United India Insurance Company Limited was incorporated as a Company on 18 February, 1938. Its main headquarter located in Chennai. A total of 12 Indian Insurance Companies, 4 Cooperative Insurance Societies and Indian operations of 5 Foreign Insurers, besides General Insurance operations of southern region of Life Insurance Corporation of India were merged with United India Insurance Company Limited. The Company has variety of insurance products to provide insurance cover ranging from bullock carts to satellites.
UIIC Administrative Officers (Scale I) Hall Ticket 2016
United India Insurance Company has recently dispatched the recruitment notification for the Administrative Officer AO Generalist and specialist category post. Many candidates those who are eligible and interested they all already applied, now all they are look forward to know Date of UIIC AO Examination and also waiting for download UIIC Administrative Officer Admit Card 2016, so candidates will soon download it from official website www.uiic.co.in. All candidates are informed that UIIC AO (Generalist, Specialist) Exam Hall Ticket or Admit Card is must for every candidate who will appear for written test. If any candidate found without an admit card then these candidates will not be allowed to sit in examination hall. All important details such as exam date, time, exam venue, seat number will be available in your respective call letter.
www.uiic.co.in Admit Card 2016
- Department name: United India Insurance Company
- Name of the post: Administrative Officer (AO) Scale I
- Total Post: 300
- Admit card status: Available to Download
- UIIC AO Online Exam Date: 12.06.2016
- Exam pattern: Multiple choice types
- Total Mark: 200
- Time Duration: 2 hours.
- Result date: Not announced
- Further Process: Interview
- Website: www.uiic.co.in
UIIC Admit Card / Call Letter 2016 Download
Here we have shared exam pattern and syllabus for Competitive Online Written Examination which you can follow for preparation. Question paper would be contains objective type and multiple choice questions. Examination is carrying 200 marks for Administrative officer (AO) posts. Time duration will be 2 hours for online test. Negative marking of 0.25 will applicable for each wrong answer.
UIIC AO Examination Pattern (for Generalist)
|Sr. No.||Name of Tests||No. of Qs.||Marks|
|4||General Awareness (with special reference to Financial Sector)||40||50|
UIIC AO Examination Pattern (for Specialist)
|Sr. No.||Name of Tests||No. of Qs.||Marks|
|3||Quantitative Aptitude & Computer Literacy||40||40|
|4||General Awareness (with special reference to Financial Sector)||40||40|
|5||An additional test to assess technical and
professional knowledge in relevant discipline
UIIC AO Admit Card 2016 (12th June)
- Reasoning: Number Series, Letter and Symbol Series, Verbal Classification, Essential Part, Analogies, Artificial Language, Matching Definitions, Making Judgments, Verbal Reasoning, Logical Problems, Statement and Conclusion, Theme Detection, Cause and Effect, Statement and Argument, Logical Deduction.
- English Language: Vocabulary, Fill in the blanks, Grammar, Spot the error, Antonyms, Synonyms/ Homonyms, Sentence structure, Spellings, Detecting Mis-spelt words, One word substitutions, Idioms and phrases, Improvement, passage, Verbal Comprehension passage, Verbs, Adjectives, Clauses.
- Quantitative Aptitude: Operations Research & Linear Programming, Algebra, Differential Geometry, Differential Equations, Dynamics, Statistics, Basic Mathematics, Analytical Geometry, Calculus, Statics, Percentages, Menstruation, Fractions, The relationship between Numbers, Fundamental arithmetical operations, Number Systems, Computation of Whole Numbers.
- General Awareness: Indian History, Politics, Geography, Arts, Culture, Physics, Chemistry, Defence, Agriculture, Space, Environment, Biology, Agriculture, Current Affairs- Economy, Banking, Awards, Sports, International Affairs, Current Events
- Computer Knowledge: Computer hardware parts and controls, Basic Computer Terminology, Basic internet knowledge and protocols, Database Managment Systems, Number system, Operating system, History of Computer, Network Basics, Computer Abbreviation, Computer tools, Software names and usages
United India Insurance AO Exam 2016 Hall Ticket
Selection process includes Screening test, Main examination, and Interview. All candidate who applied and are eligible as per prescribed criteria shall undergo screening test which includes objective type questions. Shortlisted candidate who qualify in screening test based on the cut off marks became eligible to appear in main examination. Screening test will only be qualifying in nature. 10 times the number of vacancies in each disciple will called for main examination which includes descriptive type questions. Applicant qualify all examination will be called for Interview up to three times the vacancies of the respective categories/discipline.
Descriptive Test will be conducted for AO generalists and specialists. Marks of Descriptive Test will be 30 (Essay 20 marks and letter 10 marks). Qualifying marks for general candidates will be 15 Marks & for SC/ST 13.5 Marks.
UIIC AO Call Letter Download 2016
As per the official notification Result will uploaded on the official website www.uiic.co.in. Candidates can check result with marks by visiting official website. All the applied candidates can check and download their cut off marks and merit list in PDF format from official website. Selected candidates will get basic pay in the scale of Rs.32795-1610(14)-55335-1745(4)-62315 and other admissible allowances as applicable. The final selection shall be done on basis of performance in the online objective test and interview.
Candidates are also advised kept email ID and mobile no active till the completion of this Recruitment Process. UIIC may send instruction to download UIIC Call letters 2016 for the Examination and other related update about UIIC AO Recruitment 2016.
UIIC Administrative Officer (AO) Admit Card 2016 (available to download)
Official Website: www.uiic.co.in
- 1 UIIC Administrative Officer Admit Card 2016
- 1.1 UIIC AO Exam Date
- 1.2 UIIC Administrative Officers (Scale I) Hall Ticket 2016
- 1.3 www.uiic.co.in Admit Card 2016
- 1.4 UIIC Admit Card / Call Letter 2016 Download
- 1.5 UIIC AO Admit Card 2016 (12th June)
- 1.6 United India Insurance AO Exam 2016 Hall Ticket
- 1.7 UIIC AO Call Letter Download 2016
- 1.8 Official Website: www.uiic.co.in