TS EAMCET Hall Ticket 2017 Available to Download at eamcet.tsche.ac.in How to Download TS EAMCET Hall Ticket 2017, Check Telangana EAMCET 2017 Exam Date :
TS EAMCET Hall Ticket 2017
The Telangana State Engineering, Agricultural and Medical Common Entrance Test also known as TS EAMCET for the academic year 2017-18 soon going to held for the candidates interested in bachelor’s of engineering, agricultural and medical courses. The Telangana EAMCET Exam for the 2017 will be conducted by the Jawaharlal Nehru Technical University Hyderabad (JNTU) on the behalf of Telangana State Council of Higher Education.
The Telangana EAMCET Admit Card is a document in which all the information regarding examination and exam taker is entitled. The important information written on the Hall Ticket of Telangana EAMCET 2017 is as follow.
- Test Admission Ticket number (TAT number)
- Candidate’s Name (as mentioned in the application form).
- Candidate’s address and contact details (as mentioned in the application form).
- Candidate’s photo (as given in the application form).
- Test centre details.
- Test Timings.
- ID Proof Details.
- Provision for Sticking Passport size photograph (box).
- General Instructions on TS EAMCET.
How to Download TS EAMCET Hall Ticket 2017
The TS EAMCET Hall Ticket 2017 won’t be available to the traditional methods of post. The admit card for TS EAMCET Exam will be uploaded to the official website of council or any one get latest information regarding the exams on the website of JNTU. Recently University has published latest notification to inform that the TS EAMCET Hall Ticket (Admit Card) will be available on website from 01.05.2017 to 09.05.2017. The aspirants have to follow the given instructions to download the copy of admit card.
Latest Update: TS EAMCET Hall Ticket 2017 can be downloaded from Today (01.05.2017) from its official website eamcet.tsche.ac.in. Registration No, Qualifying Exam Hall Ticket No, Date of Birth are required to submit by candidates to Download TS EAMCET Hall Ticket 2017.
eamcet.tsche.ac.in hall ticket 2017
- The desired applicants must firstly visit the Official website of the Telagana State EAMCET.
- Or you can click on below given link for TS EAMCET Hall Ticket Download 2017.
- A page will be displayed on the screen asking for some details according to the registration.
- Enter the details like Registration Number and then, click on “Submit” button.
- Verify all the details printed on the Hall Ticket of TS EAMCET 2017.
- Download EAMCET Hall Ticket 2017 and take a print out as you must carry it to the Examination Hall.
- Check the spelling of the name and all the information so that it will be correct and matches the registration forum details.
Important Note: Candidates should not forget to bring the copy of admit card along a photo identity proof (Aadhar card, passport etc) as without it they can’t take the exam.
Telangana EAMCET 2017 Exam Date
The online test of TS EAMCET 2017 is going to be held on the 12th May 2017 in different centers of the board. The examination will be held in agricultural, engineering and medical streams in day all over the state. Date of the TS EAMCET 2017 is announced now aspirants looking forward for TS EAMCET Hall Ticket 2017. It’s very important document without it no one can appear in the examination hall.
Telangana EAMCET Admit Card 2017
Important information to keep TS EAMCET Admit Card save:
- The admit card for the TS EAMCET 2017 is going to be available on the official website of commission only.
- The applicants can download the admit card on the 1st May, 2017 which is 10 days before of the examination date.
- The candidate can only ones download the copy of hall ticket (admit card) so keep it under good care.
- Never over right on the TS EAMCET Admit Card 2017 with pen or pencil.
- The Telangana EAMCET Exam Hall Ticket must be brought to the examination Hall with one any identity proof of the person.
TS EAMCET Hall Ticket 2017 Download Now..!