By | May 11, 2016

SBI Clerk Admit Card 2016, SBI Junior Associate Call Letter 2016 Available for Download at www.sbi.co.in :

SBI Admit Card 2017

Recently, State Bank of India had circulated recruitment notification in term SBI Clerk Recruitment 2016 for appointment as Junior Associate (Customer Support & Sales) and Junior Agricultural Associates. Applications are invited online from eligible Indian Citizens to fill up total 18855 available vacancies in different branches of State Bank of India. Now after applied for this recruitment all applicants are searching SBI Jr Associate Exam Date and it’s SBI Clerk Admit Card 2017 for Junior Associate and Junior Agricultural Associates exam.

SBI Clerk / Junior Associate Exam Date 2016

State Bank of India will conduct Preliminary Examination as first stage of selection process in the month of May/June 2016. SBI will disclose preliminary exam date after registration process. Tentatively date of preliminary exam is 11.05.2016 while main examination will be held on 17.06.2016. Candidates are advised to regularly check this page for details and updates. However candidates should download their SBI Admit Card 2016 Junior Associate and Junior Agricultural Associates exam. Registration number and date of birth is required details to download SBI Junior Associate Hall Ticket 2016.

SBI Pre-Exam Training Call Letter 2017

Latest Update (05.05.2016) SBI Pre-Exam Training Call Letter 2016 for Junior Associate and Junior Agricultural Associates is Available to Download at official website. Candidates can download SBI Call Letter 2016 for Pre Exam Training by following link which is available at end of this page..! Stay tune with us or Follow us on Google+ for latest update about SBI Admit Card 2016 for preliminary exam..!

SBI Junior Associate Call Letter 2016

SBI Junior Agricultural Associates Call Letter 2016

Only those candidates acquired SBI Clerical Cadre Admit Card 2016 for Jr Associate Exam who has successfully submitted application form along with fee. No hard copy of the call letter will be sent by post or courier. All applicants must download SBI Junior Associate Call Letter 2016 at official website www.sbi.co.in or www.statebankofindia.com. Candidates should keep registered Email Id active till recruitment process not get over. You can also subscribe your Email at out subscribe box (right side of website) for all updates about SBI Clerk Admit Card declaration date, Exam Date etc.

SBI Junior Associate Call Letter 2016 for Preliminary exam

Latest Update (11.05.2016) SBI Call Letter 2016 for Junior Associate and Junior Agricultural Associates Examination is available to download at official website www.sbi.co.in. All necessary details will be mentioned over it. Candidates are advice to download SBI Junior Associate Call Letter 2016 for preliminary examination.

www.sbi.co.in admit card 2016

• Name of Bank: State Bank of India
  • Examination: SBI Clerical Cadre Recruitment Examination 2016
  • Advertisement No: CRPD/CR/2016-17/01
  • Designation: Junior Associate and Junior Agricultural Associates in Clerical Cadre
  • Total Vacancies: 18855 posts
  • Preliminary Exam Date: May / June 2016
  • SBI Preliminary Exam Admit Card: 11.05.2016 (Tentatively)
  • Exam Marks: 100
  • Subjects: English Language, Numerical Ability, Reasoning Ability
  • Duration of Exam: 1 hour
  • Date of Main Exam: 17th June 2016
  • Selection Process: Preliminary Exam, Main Examination and Interview
  • Website: www.sbi.co.in

SBI Admit Card/ Call Letter 2016 Download

The selection process will consist of On-line test, Test of official and local language and personal interview. State Bank of India will conduct preliminary examination in month of May/ June. Candidates have to obtain passing marks in each of sections to qualify for main examination. SBI Junior Associate (Clerical Cadre) Cut off Marks 2016 for Preliminary Exam will be announced after examination gets completed. Minimum percentage marks or Cut off marks will be decided by the bank based on several factor such as total number of vacancies, number of applicant etc. The marks obtained in the Preliminary Examination will not be considered during time of preparation Merit List.

SL. No Name of test No. of Questions Marks
01 English Language 30 30
02 Numerical Ability 35 35
03 Reasoning Ability 35 35
Total 100 100

SBI will shortlisted candidates on basis of candidate’s performance in on-line test. Later Bank will invite shortlisted candidates to appear for main examination. Again SBI will schedule main examination for Junior Associate and Junior Agricultural Associates Posts. Main exam will be tentatively held on 17th June 2016.

SL. Name of test No. of Questions Marks Duration
1 General/Financial Awareness 50 50 35 minutes
2 General English 40 40 35 minutes
3 Quantitative Aptitude 50 50 45 minutes
4 Reasoning Ability& Computer Aptitude 50 60 45 minutes
Total 190 200 2 Hours 40 min

sbi junior associate admit card 2016

Candidates qualified in the main exam will be placed according to their marks in descending order in respective categories. Depending upon the number of vacancies only certain number of candidates from amongst those who qualify by ranking high enough in the merit will be called for interview in the ratio of maximum 3 candidates for each vacancy. Candidates are required to score a minimum marks (to be decided by the bank) in interview to be considered for applied posts. Final merit list will be generated on basis of marks obtained in Main Examination (Phase-II) and Interview (if interview is held).

Candidates are advice to visit this page regularly and follow us on Google+ to get details update about Exam Date, Declaration of admit card etc. We will update link to download SBI Call Letter 2016 for Junior Associate and Junior Agricultural Associates as soon as it uploaded on official website. We also accept your query via comment box, so feel free to ask any question related to this recruitment.

Link to Download : SBI Clerk Admit Card 2016 (Available)

SBI Call Letter 2016 for Pre-Exam Training for Junior Associate (Available)

Official Website : www.sbi.co.in

81 thoughts on “SBI Clerk Admit Card 2016, SBI Junior Associate Call Letter 2016 – www.sbi.co.in

1. sweta anjali xalxo

do we get call letter or admit card for pre exam training ?

1. Vishal Thakur

PRE-EXAMINATION TRAINING: SBI may arrange pre-examination training at certain centres for SC/ST/XS /Religious Minority Community candidates in consonance with the guidelines issued by Government of India. Pre-examination training may also be given to the women candidates applying under special recruitment drive for Tura (Meghalaya) and Kashmir Valley & Ladakh.

2. Nilesh

I’ve applied for Jr. Associate post, Can u just let me know when will u provide the admit card for Pre exam?

3. Karthik Narayanaswamy

Do we get admit card and call letter for our preliminary exam

1. Fazzy Group Post author

Yes, All applicant will get Admit Card for Preliminary examination of Jr. Associate

Thanks & Regards
      FaZZy Group

1. Shraddha

what if its showing inavlid login again and again

1. Manish

Means you have applied more than one application. So, login with last registration details

4. Radhikha

Hi may I know when the admit card will release for Jr. Associate?

5. TEJASWI

I can’t download my admit card….everytime it is saying invalid login……please say how to download?

1. rashmi parmar

i cant download my admit card…i have applied for the post of junior associates…..please suggest me what can i do??

2. Sagar Debbarma

I can’t download my admit card,every time it is saying invalid login, please help me in this case as soon as possible.

6. Abhishek

I habe tried downloading the admit card for junior associate multiple times but every time it is showing invalid login.
    Help me in this case as soon as possible..

1. Deoshree

Hi..
      I am unable to download the admit card for junior associate, every time it is showing invalid login.
      Help me in this case as soon as possible..

7. POONGODI R

8. subhashini

and is there any neccesary to atten the training exam,,..directly we can atten the exam on june ?please guide

9. Smriti

What’s the meaning of preexam training? I can’t download my admit card… Every time it’s shown invalid log in… Please say how to download admit card of junior associate customer’s support officer

1. peter

Please send your registration ID and Date of Birth for know your admit card.

10. vivek

ALL R Fool those not geeting pre exam training call letter, wo sc and st cast k liye paper se pehle traing k liye hai only

1. Vishal Thakur

You are right , Kindly find the Documents statement of SBI . For documents you may refer To Final ADVT Clerical 05/04/2016 .

11. percy

prelim exam is on 11th may right? but still i couldn’t able to download my admit card. pls help me to download

1. HIMANSHU

The admit card released is for pre exam training SC/ST those who have applied for it.

2. shyju

sbi pre exam date is not in 11th may call letter is available soon

12. Baskaran

I want to download my pre exam admit card but icant

13. ankit

i am not able to download my admit card every time when i go for login …invalid login pop up
    please help me out

14. Karishma

I can’t download my admit card….everytime it is saying invalid login……
    please guide how to download?

15. PRAVEEN UNHALE

i can’t download my call letter please help me sir.

16. Anita

I can’t download my admit card…. it is saying invalid login……please say how to download?

17. Rehna

18. charu

i can,t download my admit card. everytime its showing invalid login, if exam is on 11th may then how to get my admit card,please help !

19. grace ladonna gunti

it says preliminary exam ll be on 11 may 2016, at the same time it mentions download of admit card will be on 11 may. how can we know the centre and timing… sir pl clarify

20. lavanya

What should we do now if it is showing invalid login again and again..exam is on may 11th only there is no time plz anyone suggest me what to do now………

21. jyothi

i can’t download my admit card.thereis a link for sc/st and minority candidates
    may i know the expected exam date

22. sumit kujur

Exam date pospond ho gya hai 11 jun yaha tk thik h pr admit card dawunload kyu nhi ho rha help me…

23. Nandhini

I can’t able to download admit card. Its showing as invalid login…

24. Preeti verma

I m not able to download my admit card still nd what is the exact date of preliminary exam plz reply me..

25. Durga K

Pls help me to download my call letter. Still i can’t. Every time it shows invalid log in. Pls say when the admid card will be released?

26. SHUBH

I can’t download my admit card because….everytime it is saying invalid login……please say how to download?

27. heena

I cannot download my admit card. Every time it shows invalid login.
    What to do??? I cannot understand. Plss help me

28. albert

pre exam training is for those who opted to go training for prelim exam not a call letter for prelim exam thats whatever i knew!!

29. PRIYANKA

thank u for making it easy to download the amid card

30. Raja mishra

Can i extend my sbi clerk exam date becuase my pg and sbi exam is in same day.

31. atiksha sharma

I cann’t download my admit card,everytime it is saying invalid login..please say how to download admit card?

32. prakash

sir admit card HINDI Font me dawnload karna hai ki ENGLISH… plz sir

33. avtar singh

I can’t downld my admit card..evrytime it’s saying invalid login..plz tell me how can downld this admit card

34. Ashok

I can’t able to download admit card ,every login it shows invalid login,please help me

35. Konduru shruthi

What is procedure to change my examination date applied for sbi clerk because I am having having my degree final year exam on same date.

36. Priya

सर मेरे एडमिट कार्ड में मेरा सरनेम शादी के पहले का है।और मेरे पास सारे photo indenty proof में सरनेम शादी के बाद का है।तो सर मुझे एग्जाम देने में कोई प्रॉब्लम तो नही आएगी और मैं कौनसा photo indenty proof साथ रखू।
    Plzzzz suggest sir..

37. Priya

सर sbi clerk exam का एडमिट कार्ड प्रिंट coloure होनी चाहिए या black and white…

38. raghu

is pre exm compulsory for a
    ll ? but I had not applied for that. plz suggest me.

39. chitra prasad

My photo displayed on admit card is toob small while the signature is not even dislayed…will i be allowed to appear for the exam?plz do response

40. chitra prasad

My signature is not displayed on my admit card ..plzz do suggest what to do?

41. KALPANA

I can’t download my admit card for junior associate ………….., everytime it is saying invalid login……please say how to download my admit card?

42. ANUP SARKAR

GOOGLE MEIN SERCH KARO ,”Admit Card/ Call Letter 2016 Download” FIR REGISTRATION NO OR PASSWARD DO… ADMIT CARD PRINT LO

43. Emran

Whenever I had applied for the Junior Associate then a little mistake appeared……just doesn’t add my title…..apply korte wokt mera title likhna bhool gaye..

May I appear in the examination……???
    Please please…..anyone inform me…emranhussain0341@gmai.com
    I will be happy….

44. kapil Poonia

Sir please tell me if you seen my comment sbi po. exam date.
    Or admit card bi download nhi ho rhe hai when search.then show…invalid login ..

45. kashif nawaz

How can download call latter for main exam of SBI 2016 for junior associate…

46. Apoorva

I have lost a copy of my admit card. I contained all my details. Can you advice me what you do now.

47. Apoorva

Unfortunately I have lost the admit card of pre junior assistant post. It contained all my information. Please advise me what to do

48. ravishankar giri

I have lost my roll no. Of sbi clerk exam ,what should i do to regain it.

49. sonam

i lost my PT admit card pl send it to my number is 340153707

50. preeti singh

In sbi clerk main current affairs will be till which month?

51. samar

I havnt download my call letter yet..and now its showing download time is over..how can I get my admit card downloaded..?

52. aniketa sahare

how can I check my result of pre exam in case of my admit card is lost and I also donot knw my roll no plzz suggest something

53. S B PRAGYAJYOTI

I got mail and message that I have qualified for sbi clerk mains. But when I am trying to download admit card for mains it says u have not qualified… Please help me download admit card for mains…

54. jagbir singh

Dear sir
    My reg. No. Is 342304519
    And DOB 23/5/1993
    Please inform my result of sbi clerk exam

55. rishi

i have qualified for phase 1 exam, got selected for the phase 2
    Even i got an email for the same
    but unable to download admit card from the official website.
    i do have exam for the mains tomorrow.
    what should i do?
    even i have mailed to sbi for it
    but didn’t get any response from that side

56. Alagam Navya

i have lost my sbi clerk preliminary xam hallticket. so what should i do to check my results. plzz mail me