Rajasthan High Court Admit Card 2017 LDC, Stenographer Hall Ticket at hcraj.nic.in Rajasthan High Court Clerk, Steno Exam Date :
Rajasthan High Court Admit Card 2017
If you are a qualified youngster of Rajasthan between the age of 18 to 35 then the Rajasthan High Court has comes with employment opportunity for you. According to the latest notification issued by the Rajasthan High Court the 2039 job vacancies are advertised by them for the interested applicants. The jobs vacancies offered are as for Lower Division Clerk is 1726 posts and for Stenographer 313 posts. The basic pay scale offered by the Court is for Lower Division Clerk Rs.5200 – 20,200 Grade Pay Rs. 2400/- and Stenographer Rs.9,300-34,800/- Grade Pay – Rs. 3,600/-. The applicants with the higher secondary education can apply for the job before the 18 March, 2017 as this a last day for the online applying. The applicant has to apply only via online on official website of Rajasthan High Court.
Rajasthan High Court Hall Ticket 2017 for LDC, Stenographer
The job of stenographer and LDC are going to be awarded to the deserving candidates only. So to make selection process simple and honest examination is going to be held before the allotment of jobs. The candidate who clears the test with higher marks is going to be appointed by Rajasthan High Court only. The HCRAJ LDC, Stenographer Exam is going to be held in two parts. For that, Rajasthan High Court Admit Card 2017 for LDC, Steno Exam will be issued to applicant for each test, written test & computers efficiency test.
- Written examination in which two exams are going to held. Hindi and English language exam for each hundred marks is going to be conducted within 90 minutes.
- Second test is to examine candidate’s computers efficiency and for this 10 minutes test of 50 marks is going too conducted by Court.
Rajasthan High Court Written Test Admit Card 2017
The date of the written test is yet not announced by Rajasthan High Court but applied candidates are firstly waiting for their Rajasthan High Court Hall Ticket 2017. As the Rajasthan High LDC Admit Card is the key to the examination hall and without it candidates can’t appear in the test. For waiting aspirants, LDC, Steno Admit Card will be uploaded on the official website of Rajasthan High Court soon. So candidates should regularly visit the website for their call letter and for any new updates on the status of jobs.
Rajasthan High Court Clerk Admit Card 2017
The students can easily download the admit cards from website by filling their registration number and date of birth in asked columns. Like
- Open the link www.hcraj.nic.in. In the web browser and that will lead you to the official websites of Rajasthan High Court.
- Click on the Stenographer & lower division clerk job post link in the homepage of the website.
- After then candidates need to enter few details such as registration number, date of birth on given text box.
- After entering above mentioned details click on Submit Button.
- You will be redirected to new window consisting your hall ticket on screen.
- Download it, take hard copy of it & take it along with you while appearing for exam.
Never forget to take your Rajasthan High Court Admit Card along with your identity proof to the examination hall as this is the instrument that let you to appear in examination.
hcraj.nic.in hall ticket 2017 download
- The Official Web Page of the Rajasthan High Court is www.hcraj.nic.in.
- The name of offered posts is Stenographer, and LDC (lower division clerk).
- Total numbers of vacant seats are 2043.
- Job Area/ Job location is the Rajasthan state of the sand.
- Job type is government.
- Final date of registration process is 18th March, 2017
- Category of the article is Admit Card/ Hall Ticket/ Call Letter.
- Rajasthan High Court Exam Date for Steno & LDC will announce shortly.
- Admit Card Availability Status before 10 to 15 days of Exam.