PSPCL Admit Card 2017 Assistant Lineman Hall Ticket at www.pspcl.in – PSPCL Assistant Lineman Exam Date :
PSPCL Admit Card 2017 for Assistant Lineman Exam
Good news for the job hunters, new job opportunity is availed by the Punjab State Power Corporation Limited. The PSPCL is the state government organization that maintains power supply in the state and now they need 1500 Assistant Lineman to empower the department. The candidates who had two year experience in the field and had done electrics course can apply for the Assistant Lineman vacancies.
The department remuneration given is very good and the government nature of the job attracts the more candidates. The number of applicants increased to the available number of vacancies. To overcome this and provide equal opportunity to the candidates, the department is going to conduct the written examination to shortlisted candidates for Assistant Lineman post. The candidates to get job had to perform well in the examination, as the job is going to be awarded on the basis of merit only.
PSPCL Lineman Admit Card 2017
As the PSPCL is going to conduct written examination of the candidates, the PSPCL Assistant Lineman Admit Card 2017 is going to vital document for the exam. The PSPCL Admit Card 2017 importance is known by all the candidates and they known that nobody can’t appear in the examination without it.
So the candidates are very eager for the information regarding the PSPCL Lineman Hall Ticket 2017. My dear friends you’re on the right place as today we are going to discuss the PSPCL selection process and admit card issues. The admit card for PSPCL Assistant Lineman Exam is going to be available online on the official website of the department for the candidates to download.
PSPCL Hall Ticket Download
The PSPCL Assistant Lineman Hall Ticket 2017 will be available online before the 10-15 days to the examination. The candidates need to download it before the due date as they had to bring copy of admit card with them. The candidates must also take the copy of any photo identity proof with them like Adhaar card, Passport etc.
The copy should be self attested by the candidate. The candidate can also attest the copy from any officer but according to the latest notification of center government self attest will work.
www.pspcl.in admit card
The aspirants who are not familiar with online download procedure can follow the given instructions to obtain admit card for PSPCL Lineman Exam.
- The candidates need to Visit the official website of the department www.pspcl.in.
- Then Search for Admit Card for Assistant lineman Examination in the news section of the homepage of the department website.
- Read the proper instructions provided by the authorities on the website regarding the admit cards.
- Then Fill the details like Application Registration number, DOB, etc., to get Call Letter in the provided columns and click on submit.
- The PSPCL Call Letter will appear on your screen.
- Print PSPCL Lineman Hall Ticket Page for further details.
PSPCL Assistant Lineman Exam Date 2017
The Assistant Lineman job is going to be awarded on the basis of PSPCL Merit List 2017 which will be prepared according to marks scored by the candidates in exam. After the test, there are few other hurdles that aspirants need to cross to get the job. The selection process has following steps.
- The written examination is the first step in the selection process of the PSPCL Assistant Lineman Recruitment.
- The candidates who qualify the examination then called for the personal interview.
- The candidate who clears the personal interview then has to perform medical checkup.
- After all these steps the right candidate will be selected by the department and will appoint for Assistant Lineman posts.