NICL AO Admit Card 2017 – Download NICL AO Hall Ticket, Exam Date :
NICL Administrative Officer Admit Card 2017
The National Insurance Company Limited is ready to upload the NICL AO Admit Card 2017 or through its official website. The recruitment authority of NICL will start issue Hall Ticket in this month through main website nationalinsuranceindia.nic.co.in. Applicants who wish to participate in selection process must download their NICL AO Hall Ticket 2017 for Administrative Officer from the website by providing credentials like registration number which you get during time of registration.
The National Insurance Company Limited has offers the employment opportunity to the qualified youth. The NICL has advertised 204 Administrative Officer jobs in their latest notification and last date to be part of the prestigious insurance company is 20th April, 2017. The selection process of the NICL is very simple and transparent. The department will held online examination to check abilities of the applicants.
National Insurance AO Admit Card 2017
- Organization Name: National Insurance Company Limited
- Post Name: Administrative Officer (AO)
- Total Post: 204 posts
- First Phase Exam Date: 03rd & 04th June, 2017
- Admit Card Download Date: 20/05/2017
- Second Phase Exam Date: 02/07/2017
- Exam Pattern: Multiple Choice Types Question
- Further Process: Written Test & Interview
- Website: nationalinsuranceindia.nic.co.in
NICL AO Exam Date 2017
The examination is going to be held in two phases on respective dates. The written exam firstly conduct on 03rd & 04th June, 2017 and Second phase of exam will be held on 02nd July, 2017. The candidates who had applied for the job are now eagerly waiting for their Hall Ticket of NICL AO Exam 2017 for the first online exam. So the NICL Admit Card 2017 seekers, you are at right place as you will get the information regarding the NICL Administrative Officer Admit Card 2017 only here.
The Administrative Officer (AO) Admit Card is very important document for the exam takers and the NICL applicants can find their NICL AO Exam Admit Card on the online. The hall ticket will be uploaded to the website of department very soon. According to the expectation the admit card for the exam will be uploaded online before 10 days of the exam date. As the exam is going to be conducted on the first week of June, so they NICL AO Admit Card will be available to download online from 20th May, 2017. This is just an expected date, so for accurate information visit the website of NICL and follow it on social media.
NICL AO Hall Ticket 2017
The Admit Card of NICL AO Written Examination is an important document but why. It’s important due to the following information engraved on the simple paper which makes it special.
- Candidate’s name
- Candidate’s roll number
- Candidate’s registration number
- Address of the designation exam center
- Exam and call letter related guidelines
- Photograph of the candidate
- Specified space for pasting the candidate’s passport-size photograph (similar to the picture uploaded in application form)
- Specified space for thumb impression and signature of the candidate
- Specified space for invigilator’s signature
NICL Admit Card 2017 Download
The National Insurance Company Limited Admit Card can be easily downloaded online from the website nationalinsuranceindia.nic.co.in. But if any of you doesn’t know the procedure then doesn’t worry, don’t spend your money by going to cyber café. You can download NICL AO Hall Ticket yourself at home. Just follow my simple steps.
- First of all candidates log on to the official website of the National Insurance Company Limited or candidates can visit on the direct link given on their registration form.
- The official website is www.nationalinsuranceindia.nic.co.in.
- Now click on NICL Admit Card Downloading Section which can be found at home page of website.
- Then click on NICL AO 2017 Admit Card Link and then new page will appear.
- Fill all the required details in form without any mistake.
- Click on submit button.
- Now you’re NICL Hall Ticket shown on your screen according to your application forms & Check all details properly.
- Take print out of the NICL AO 2017 Call Letter for future use.
The candidate should bring with them, the copy of photo identity proof to examination hall. You also must bring p government identity proof like Aadhar Card, Passport, Bank Statement, Voter I’d Card, Etc.