MSRTC Admit Card 2017 Download Driver, Conductor Hall Ticket & Exam Date update shortly at www.msrtc.gov.in | www.mahast.in :
MSRTC Admit Card 2017
Maharashtra State Road Transport Corporation (MSRTC) has invited the online applications for the post of Driver, Conductor, Clerk Typist and Assistant. Registration process has started from 12th January 2017 and now the registration processes have been completed as the last date was 3rd February 2017. Interested and eligible candidates have registered for above said vacancy and are now waiting for the MSRTC Admit Card 2017 to be released on the official website. This article contains the information on downloading the MSRTC Driver, Conductor Hall Ticket 2017 from the official website www.msrtc.gov.in.
MSRTC has declared 14247 vacancies for all jobs seeker. Out of total posts, there are 7929 vacancies for Driver and Conductor, 2516 for Clerk Typist, 3296 for Junior Assistant and 483 for Supervisor. This is a good opportunity for all those who want to get a government job in State Road Transport Corporation Department. Huge numbers of candidates have applied to these posts and are now waiting for the selection process to be started. The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of the written test, Trade or skill test and Interview. MSRTC Admit Card of Driver, Conductor exam will be uploaded for each & every stage of exam.
www.msrtc.gov.in admit card
- Department: Maharashtra State Road Transport Corporation (MSRTC)
- Name of Offered Posts: Driver, Conductor, Clerk Typist and Assistant
- Total Posts: 7929 vacancies
- Selection Process: Written Test, Trade or Skill Test, Interview
- Written Exam Date: not declare yet
- Admit Card Status: not uploaded yet
- Website: www.msrtc.gov.in | www.mahast.in
MSRTC Driver, Conductor Exam Date 2017
The MSRTC written test for Driver, Conductor & Clerk Typist posts will consist of objective type questions of the subjects like General knowledge of 25 marks, Hindi of 25 marks, English of 25 marks and Maths of 25 marks. Total time given will be 2 hours and tentatively the written exam will be held in March or April 2017. Candidates should check the official website for the syllabus of the written test.
First MSRTC will release Driver, Conductor Admit Card for the written test. Hall Ticket is most needed document to be carried at the time of examination along with the valid identity proof as without these both documents, no one will be allowed to appear in the examination. Admit card is usually available 10-15 days prior to the exam date.
Students who will qualify this round will be called for the Trade or Skill Test and the last round will be Interview and document verification round after which the final merit list will be prepared. Candidates are advised to visit the official website regularly for every important information like exam date, pattern results etc. Also we will update all news on our website FaZZy.in so keep in touch with us.
MSRTC Hall Ticket 2017 for Driver, Conductor, Clerk Typist Exam
For downloading the MSRTC Admit Card 2017, candidates will have to follow the following process.
- Go to the official website at msrtcexam.in
- Find the link ‘MSRTC for Conductor post admit card 2017’ and click on it
- Enter the required details like registration number/ application number and date of birth and submit them
- Your MSRTC Admit Card for Conductor & Drive Exam will be displayed on the screen and check for all the personal information like candidate’s name, father’s name, address etc and if there is any incorrect information or any misprint in the hall ticket/ call letter then kindly report to the authorities immediately as if the information on the admit card will not match with the information on the identity proof then he/she may not be allowed to appear in the examination.
- Download the MSRTC Hall Ticket 2017 and take a print out of it.
MSRTC Exam Admit Card 2017 Download
MSRTC Driver Call Letter should be kept safe as the admit card will contain all the information like roll number, date, time, venue of the exam, reporting time etc. This information will guide you for the written exam. Also candidate should reach before the reporting time at the examination venue. We will be updating our website with the direct links to download the MSRTC Conductor Exam Admit Card. Candidates should start preparing themselves for the MSRTC Driver, Conductor written exam and should go through all the previous year’s exam papers and model test papers for scoring better marks.
Download: MSRTC Admit Card 2017