KPSC Admit Card 2017 for Group A B C Non Technical Hall Ticket 2017 download at www.kpsc.kar.nic.in :
KPSC Group A B C Admit Card 2017
For the job hunters Karnataka Public Service Commission has advertised the vacancies in different Technical and Non Technical department on 17th December 2017 and numerous applicants applied for the jobs. The firstly last date of registration was 15th January 2017 but later due to some reasons the Karnataka Public Service Commission extended the date of online registration up to 13th February 2017 and also increased the number of posts from 1203 to 265 more. Now it’s time to download KPSC Group A B C Admit Card 2017 for Non Technical post Exam.
Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) is going to perform the written examination of applicants to reduce the number of applicants as the applications have received more than the number of jobs advertised. The online registration process for the KPSC Technical/ Non Technical Posts has been closed off and now the aspirants should prepare for the examination as Karnataka Public Service Commission will going to conduct KPSC Technical/ Non Technical Examination to recruit candidates for Group A, B, C posts soon in the month of April /May.
kpsc group b technical admit card
- Name of the Department: Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC)
- Name of the Post: Group A, B, C (Technical & Non Technical)
- Total no. of Vacancy: 1468 posts (1203 + 265)
- Exam Type: Online Examination
- Written Examination Date: March/ April 2017
- KPSC Admit Card 2017 Releasing Date: 10 – 15 days before examination
- Official Website: www.kpsc.jar.nic.in
KPSC Group A B C Exam Dates 2017
The KPSC Group A, B, C Examination will be the parameters to test the general knowledge and Technical knowledge of the aspirants so applicants download the syllabus of the written examination from the official website of KPSC and study strictly according to the syllabus to excelled in the test.
The KPSC Admit Card 2017 is a ticket to enter in the examination hall and that’s why some people also call it hall ticket. The KPSC Group A, B, C Admit Card is essential for the examination so that’s why applicants are eagerly waiting for their Admit Card of KPSC Technical/ Non Technical exam.
The KPSC Admission Ticket 2017 for Group A, B, C posts will be issued on the official website kpsc.kar.nic.in. The Karnataka PSC Hall Ticket 2017 usually uploaded before the 15 days of examination on the website from where applicants can download them by using Registration number, DOB, Name etc.
www.kpsc.kar.nic.in 2017 admit card download
The steps to download Karnataka PSC Group A, B, C Admit Card 2017 from KPSC website very simple like.
- First of all candidates log on to the official website of Karnataka Public Service Commission that is www.kpsc.kar.nic.in.
- Now click on KPSC Admit Card 2017 Downloading Section which link can be seen on the website n
- Then click on Karnataka PSC Group A B C Hall Ticket Link and then new page will appear.
- Fill all the required details in form without any mistake.
- Click on submit button.
- Now the KPSC Admit Card for Group A or B or C shown on your Screen according to your applied form & Check all details properly.
- Take print out of Karnataka PSC Group A, B, C Call Letter for future use.
KPSC Non Technical Group C Hall Ticket 2017
Selection of the candidates for KPSC Group A B C vacancies will based on departmental exam scheme. Merit list will be prepared on the basis of Marks Obtain in All exams. After the examination the personal interview is conducted of the merit list candidates and the candidates who clear the interview then their documents verification and medical examination will be done before awarding the job.
The Karnataka Public Service Commission is an organization that gives opportunity to the qualified youth of state to try their luck in government jobs. The duty of Commission is to select perfect candidate for the vacant posts and to make the process clear the PSC department holds written examination of the applicants and only the candidates who passes the written examination is able to go through next step of selection.