Gujarat Postal Circle Admit Card 2016 for Postman Mail Guard Exam – www.gujpostexam.com :
Gujarat Post Office Admit Card 2016
Gujarat postal Circle is ready to declare the Gujarat Postal Circle Admit Card 2016 for Postman & Mail Guard Exam through its official website www.gujpostexam.com. The recruitment authority has decided to issue Hall Ticket after the application process gets over. Candidates will be able to download their Gujarat Postal Circle Postman Mail Guard Admit Card 2016 from the website by using their registration number that they will get after registration.
Previously Gujarat Postal Circle has published the recruitment notification for 1242 Postman and mail guard vacancies in Gujarat. There are 1220 vacancies of Postman and 22 posts are vacant for Mail Guard. Eligible and interested applicants who have completed a 10th or 12th class or other degree have applied for Gujarat postal circle recruitment 2016. Examination authority conducts aptitude test for recruiting candidate for Postman and Mail Guard post.
Latest Update Gujarat postal Circle has disclose Date for Postman & Mail Guard Exam. As per official update Written Exam for Postman & Mail Guard will be conducted on 24.07.2016..! Admit Card for this examination is released, candidates can download it from below provided link..!
Gujarat Postal Circle Exam Date
Aspirants will be selected as per their performance in written test followed by an interview. As per latest news, Gujarat Postal Circle is going to conduct written exam of Postman, Mail Guard on 24th July, 2016 at various examination centers of Ahmedabad, Rajkot and Vadodara cities. Gujarat Post Office Admit Card 2016 is very important for all candidates those who have applied for the written exam as its piece of document needed to get into examination hall.
Gujarat Postal Circle Postman/Mail Guard Admit Card 2016
The candidates shall be subjected to an aptitude test including Objective Type of Questions. Exam Paper covers the various topics like as General Knowledge, Mathematics, English, and Regional Language (Gujarati). Time duration of the written examination will be for 120 minutes. There is no negative marking. Exam is conducted for 100 marks for four sections. Part A is conducted for 25 marks on the subject of general knowledge; part B is conducted for 25 marks on the subject of mathematics, part C is conducted for 25 marks on the subject of English language and part D is conducted for Gujarati language for 25 marks.
www.gujpostexam.com admit card 2016
- Name of the Organization: Gujarat Postal Circle
- Name of the post: Postman & Mail Guard
- Advertisement No: BR&E/2-9/DR/2015-16
- Total Post: 1242
- Admit Card Status: available soon
- Exam date: in month of June/July 2016
- Exam Pattern: Multiple Choice Question
- Total Marks: 100
- Exam Subject: General Knowledge, Mathematics, English and Regional Language
- Time Duration: 2 hours
- Further Process: Interview
- Website: www.gujpostexam.com
Gujarat Postal Circle Postman Mail Guard Exam Syllabus
- General knowledge: This section include question from Culture and Sports, General Polity and Constitution of India, Economics, General science, Current affairs and Reasoning & Analytical ability of tenth standard, Geography, Indian History, Freedom struggle.
- Mathematics: In this section question will be asked from Relationship between numbers, Fundamental Arithmetical operations, Percentages, Ratio and Proportion, Profit and Loss, Simple Interest, Average , Discount, Partnership, Time & Work, Time & Distance , Use of Tables and Graphs, Mensuration, Number systems, Computation of whole numbers, Decimals and fractions.
- English: This section include question from Articles, Prepositions, Conjunctions, Tenses, Verbs, Synonyms & Antonyms, Vocabulary, Sentence structure, Proverbs, Phrases, question from a small unseen passage etc.
- Regional Language: Question will be asked from Shabd pad, Kriyabhed, Mishr & Sanyukt Vakya, Vakyo Ka Rupantaran, Swarsandhi, Alankar etc.
Gujarat Post Office Cut off Marks 2016 for Postman/ Mail Guard
- For General Category: 40% (40 marks with 10 marks in each part)
- For OBC Category: 37% (37 marks with 09 marks in each part)
- For SC/ ST Category: 33% (33 marks with 08 marks in each part)
It is important for all candidates to get desired marks in the examination. Marks should be more than mail Guard and Postman Cut off list 2016. After the examination, officials will soon declare the results of the examination. Later Gujarat postal Circle department will call candidates for further process such as Typing test, personal interview etc.
Gujarat Postal Circle Admit Card 2016 (available)
Official Website : www.gujpostexam.com
- 1 Gujarat Post Office Admit Card 2016
- 1.1 Gujarat Postal Circle Exam Date
- 1.2 Gujarat Postal Circle Postman/Mail Guard Admit Card 2016
- 1.3 www.gujpostexam.com admit card 2016
- 1.4 Gujarat Postal Circle Postman Mail Guard Exam Syllabus
- 1.5 Gujarat Post Office Cut off Marks 2016 for Postman/ Mail Guard
- 1.6 Official Website : www.gujpostexam.com