CTET Admit Card September 2016 Available to Download at www.ctet.nic.in CTET Sept 2016 Admit Card :
ctet sept 2016 admit card
Central Board of Secondary Education is going to make available CTET Admit Card 2016 for Central Teacher Eligibility Test. CTET will be held on at various examination centers across India. CTET Admit Card September 2016 will be available for download on the official website www.ctet.nic.in. All aspirants who had applied online for CTET and paid registration fees successfully within time are now eligible to collect Hall Ticket for CTET 2016.
Online application registration process has been started from 22nd June by Central Board of Secondary Education through online mode. A huge number of eligible aspirants have register for primary or upper primary teacher from 22nd June to 18th July 2016 through its official website i.e. www.ctet.nic.in. Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) is going to conduct the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) on 18th Sept 2016 at various examination centres. This eligibility test is organized to recruit talented staff for various teacher vacancies in CBSE affiliated schools.
ctet admit card 2016
As per latest news, the applicant should download CTET Admit Card 2016 from 17.08.2016 onwards and should appear for examination at given exam center. The applicant shall reach at the assign examination centre 90 minutes before the commencement of the CTET examination. Candidate report at the examination hall after 9:30 AM shall not be allowed participated in Paper II exam and students report after 2:00 PM shall not be allowed for Paper I.
www.ctet.nic.in admit card 2016
- Education Board: Central Board of Secondary Education
- Name of Exam: Central Teacher Eligibility Test
- Exam Date: 18th September, 2016
- CTET Admit Card Status: available to download from 17th August, 2016
- Further Selection process: Personal Interview
- Result Date: November 2016
- Website: www.ctet.nic.in
ctet admit card download 2016 (18th September Exam)
Central Board of Secondary Education was set up on 03rd November, 1962 and it main center is located in New Delhi, India. CBSE was founded with an aim to manage the system of schools, to make the syllabus and to conduct the examination to examine the capabilities and knowledge of students. All activities of CTET are execute and managed by Central Board of Secondary Education. As we all know that, Teacher Eligibility Test known is well known entrance examination for those students who has desire to work as teacher in government schools. The CTET is mandatory for getting teaching jobs in central government schools from Class 1 to Class 8.
When you talk about The CTET exam, it is conducted in the two parts namely Paper 1 & Paper 2. Paper-1 is for a those candidate who want to be a teacher for classes I to V while Paper II is for those who want to be a teacher for classes VI to VIII. Candidate who wants to be a teacher for both levels (classes I to V and classes VI to VIII) will have to qualify both Paper I and Paper II.
CTET 2016 Syllabus
CTET exam is an objective type multiple choice exam. Each question carrying one marks. No negative marking will be applicable for wrong answer.
- Paper I include question from Child Development and Pedagogy, Language I, Language II, Mathematics and Environmental Studies. Each section includes 30 mark questions. Total mark for paper 1 is 150. The duration for exam paper is 150 minutes.
- Paper 2 consists of question from Child Development & Pedagogy (compulsory), Language I (compulsory), Language II (compulsory), For Mathematics and Science teacher: Mathematics and Science/ For Social Studies/Social Science teacher: Social Science/ For any other teacher–either Mathematics and Science or Social Science. The first three sections consist of 30 questions each and the fourth section includes 60 questions. Total mark for paper 2 is 150. The duration for exam paper is 150 minutes.
CTET Result September 2016
After the completion of Central Teacher Eligibility Test, candidate will be curious about to know their CTET Result September 2016 either they are qualified or not. Candidates who want to qualify the exam will require achieving or obtain the minimum 60% marks in the CTET 2016 examination to get CTET qualified certificate.
CTET Hall Ticket 2016
CTET Cut Off list will be prepared on the basis of the maximum marks obtained by the candidates and the total numbers of seats and requirement. Candidates who are going to appear for CTET Sept 2016 examination must download CTET Hall Ticket 2016 for 18th September exam. The Registration number & Date of Birth are compulsory to download CTET Admit Card Sep 2016. Candidates should keep their mobile numbers and emails active till the completion of exam. The e-admit card to the eligible candidates shall be available 17.08.2016 before commencement of the CTET.
CTET Admit Card 2016 Download (Available to Download)
Download : CTET Answer Key Sept 2016