BPSC AE Admit Card 2017 Bihar Assistant Engineer Hall Ticket at www.bpsc.bih.nic.in :
BPSC AE (Civil, Mechanical) Admit Card 2017
For the graduated candidates who are interested in the government job, there was golden opportunity to apply. Bihar Public Service Commission has comes with the 1065 job vacancies for the post of Assistant Engineer. According to the Latest Rojgar Samachar for the Residents of the Bihar State, the details about the BPSC AE Vacancies are issued. In the job profile following facts comes to the highlight.
- The applicant must be graduated pass.
- Eligible and interested individuals can fill the BPSC AE Application form either by offline or online.
- Applicant’s age must be between 18-42 years to proceed further.
The Job’s remuneration is fixed by the commission, Pay Scale of the BPSC AE vacancies is going to be Rs. 9300 to Rs.34,800 with Grade Pay Rs.5400/-. The selection process of the BPSC is very clear and simple. The job of the Assistant Engineer is going to be awarded after the written examination and personal interview. Every applicant has to pass the written examination in lieu to get the job. Written examination will be conducted for following posts.
- Assistant Engineer (Civil) – 06 posts
- Asst Engineer (Mechanical) – 96 posts
- Assistant Engineer (Civil) – 963 posts
BPSC Assistant Engineer Admit Card 2017
The applicants of BPSC AE post, who had gotten their registration number, now should prepare for the next process of selection and recruitment. The Bihar PSC is going to conduct written examination of the candidate who had applied for the position. For the written test, BPSC Assistant Engineer Admit Card 2017 is going to be issued by the Bihar Public Service Commission to applicants. The BPSC Admit Card 2017 for Assistant Engineer Exam is very important documents as it contain details such as.
- Candidate’s name
- Candidate’s roll number
- Candidate’s registration number
- Address of the designation exam center
- Exam and call letter related guidelines
- Photograph of the candidate
- Specified space for pasting the candidate’s passport-size photograph (similar to the picture uploaded in application form)
- Specified space for thumb impression and signature of the candidate
- Specified space for invigilator’s signature
BPSC Admit Card 2017 Download Date
These are the point you will find on your BPSC AE Hall Ticket 2017. The details should be thoroughly checked by the applicants before Assistant Engineer exam. The aspirants is advised to bring copy of their photo identity proof with them to the examination hall such as Aadhar Card, Passport, Voter I’d card etc. That helps the examiner to examine the identity of candidates.
The Admit Card for the BPSC AE Exam is going to be available for the applicants to download directly from the official website of Bihar Public Service Commission. The applicant has to download their Bihar PSC AE Exam Admit Card 2017 from the website www.bpsc.bih.nic.in before a week of the examination date by following simple steps.
www.bpsc.bih.nic.in admit card 2017
- The candidate should log into BPSC website i.e. http://www.bpsc.bih.nic.in/.
- When you are on the homepage, search for the Bihar AE Admit Card 2017, you are opting for at the very first line of the page.
- After you get, click on it.
- Then fill the registration details as asked by them and hit on submit option.
- After that you will be diverted to the next page from there you can get you BPSC Admit Card 2017 and can take a hard copy of it for further use.
BPSC AE Exam Date 2017
The last date of the online application of Assistant Engineer job post is 12th April 2017. After the closure of online registration, it took around month of time to process all the applications, so it’s expected that the written examination of the AE will be held by the BPSC in the month of June. This is not an exact date of test; the date will be announced by the Bihar Public Service Commission soon in the website. The applicants should stay in touch with the official website of BPSC for latest updates.