APSET Hall Ticket 2017 at apset.net.in Andhra Pradesh SET Admit Card 2017 – APSET Hall Ticket Download Details :
APSET Hall Tickfet 2017
As the date of the APSET has been expected to be in the last week of the July and applicants who applied for the Andhra Pradesh State Eligibility Test are waiting for their APSET Hall Ticket which will be issued by the AU. The APSET Admit Card 2017 is very vital document that consists of all the information that aspirants need related to exam and it gives a examiner to confirm the true identity of a aspirants. The Andhra Pradesh State Eligibility Test Hall Ticket are going to be avail on the website of APSET before the 15 days of exam. The students has to download the admit card from online portal by using their registration number and DOB.
Important Note : Do not overwrite anything using PEN on your APSET Hall Ticket 2017, It may prevent you to get into examination.
APSET Admit Card 2017
The Andhra Pradesh State Eligibility Test also refers as APSET is going to be conducted by the Andhra University (AU). The whole registration process has been completed in the month of march and April. The date of APSET exam will be declared by the AU and according to the tentive study the APSET 2017 is going to be held on the 30 or 31 of the July 2017. But the exact date will be declared on the newspapers and official website of the AU soon.
The candidates who want make the future of the nation by becoming Assistant Professor has opportunity ready. The Andhra Pradesh graduated candidates have to qualify SET exam before applying for the post of Assistant Professor & Lecturers. The Andhra Pradesh State Eligibility Test is designed to check the knowledge and capability of candidates as teaching is very vital profession and by conducting test right candidates can be selected without any bias.
apset.net.in hall ticket download 2017
The desired aspirants can download their admit cards by using following information.
- The desired applicants must firstly visit the Official website of the Andhra Pradesh State Eligibility Test i.e., apset.net.in.
- Click on the link of “Download Hall Ticket/ Admit Card” tab.
- A page will be displayed on the screen asking for some details according to the registration.
- Enter the details like Registration Number and then, click on “Submit” button.
- Verify all the details printed on the Hall Ticket of APSET 2017.
- Download APSET Hall Ticket 2017 and take a print out as you must carry it to the Examination Hall.
- Check the spelling of the name and all the information so that it will be correct and matches the registration forum details.
Important Note: Candidates should not forget to bring the copy of hall ticket/ admit card along a photo identity proof (Adhar Card, Passport etc) as without it they can’t take the exam.
Important Information that is engraved on APSET Hall Ticket pdf
- Test Admission Ticket number (TAT number)
- Candidate’s name (as mentioned in the application form)
- Candidate’s address and contact details (as mentioned in the application form)
- Candidate’s photo (as given in the application form)
- Test centre details
- Test timings
- ID proof details
- Provision for Sticking Passport size photograph (box)
- General Instructions on TAT
APSET 2017 Exam Date
- APSET 2017 Exam Date is 30.07.2017 or 31.07.2017.
- The test going to be conducted by Andhra University, on the last day of month July.
- The Hall Ticket for APSET 2017 would be available online before the 15 to 10 days of the exam.
- The Andhra Pradesh State Eligibility Test is going to be held on following centres in the state Nellore, Visakhapatnam, Tirupathi, Anantapur, Rajamahendravaram and Guntur.
- The APSET Result is going to be declare on the month of August and it will also going to be declared online.
Download : APSET Hall Ticket 2017