AP EAMCET Hall Ticket 2017 or Andhra Pradesh EAMCET Admit Card 2017 Available to Download at sche.ap.gov.in/eamcet | www.apeamcet.org :
AP EAMCET Hall Ticket 2017
AP EAMCET Admit Card 2017 or AP EAMCET Hall Ticket 2017 for the Andhra Pradesh Engineering Agriculture Medical Common Entrance Test will be issued before the one week of the examination. The AP EAMCET 2017 Hall Ticket are going to be available on the official website of JNTU sche.ap.gov.in/eamcet. The AP EAMCET Admit Card 2017 can be downloading from the website on 19 April 2017. The aspirants can easily download their AP EAMCET Hall Ticket from the website by using following methods.
JNTU announced that, AP EAMCET 2017 Hall Ticket will be availalbe to download from 19.04.2017 afternoon. EAMCET Hall Ticket can be downloaded from sche.ap.gov.in/eamcet
- First of all candidates log on to the official website Andhra Pradesh Engineering Agriculture Medical Common Entrance Test 2017 that is sche.ap.gov.in/eamcet.
- Now click on AP EAMCET Hall Ticket Downloading Section.
- Then click on Andhra Pradesh EAMCET 2017 admit Card Link.
- Fill all required details in form without any mistake.
- Click on submit button.
- Now the AP EAMCET Admit Card/ Admission Ticket had shown on your Screen & Check all details properly.
- Take print out of AP EAMCET Hall Ticket for future use.
AP EAMCET 2017 Date
Here we have provided complete details regarding the Andhra Pradesh Engineering Agriculture, Medical Common Entrance Test 2017 such as Examination Date and Admit Card related information etc.
The date of the Andhra Pradesh EAMCET 2017 has been declared. The JNTU after the detail search the date for EAMCET Test, they had announced for the students who want to make their career in Engineering, Agriculture and Medical streams.
- For the Andhra Pradesh EAMCET 2017 Exam Date for the Engineering is 24, 25, 26, 27 April 2017.
- For the AP EAMCET Date for Agriculture will be held on 28 April 2017.
- For the AP EAMCET Exam Date for the Medical stream yet not announced.
AP EAMCET Admit Card 2017
For the students who had passed their matriculation examination Andhra Pradesh state government gives them an opportunity to seat in the written entrance test who aspires to get their higher education in the fields of Engineering, Agriculture, and Medical. The AP state held’s the common entrance exams know as AP EAMCET 2017 for all the three fields above mentioned to make sure that the qualified students will get admission in their desired colleges/universities.
The body that conducts the EAMCET examination in the state with utmost honesty and sensory is the JNTU Kakinada. The EAMCET Entrance Test will be held on different centers prescribed by the exam conducting body. After the EAMCET exam merit list will be made and according to students can get admission in only those colleges/universities that matches their common entrance test rank.
Andhra Pradesh EAMCET Hall Ticket Download
Andhra Pradesh Engineering Agriculture Medical Common Entrance Test 2017 points that applicants should remember to bring along them to the test
- AP EAMCET Hall Ticket 2017 is essential to bring along them to the examination hall.
- Filled in online application form with duly affixed recent color photograph attested by Gazetted Officer (or) Principal of the College where candidate has studied the qualifying examination.
- A good Ball Point Pen (Blue or Black) is advised bring to the examination.
- Attested copy of caste certificate (in case of SC / ST category candidates only).
- It is strictly advised not to write down anything / tear / crush / tamper with the officially issued Andhra Pradesh EAMCET Call Letter 2017 in any way.
Download : AP EAMCET Hall Ticket 2017