AFCAT 2 2016 Notification, AFCAT Online Application Apply at www.careerairforce.nic.in :
AFCAT 2 2016
The Indian Air Force (IAF) has released notification in form of AIR FORCE COMMON ADMISSION TEST (AFCAT) – 02/2016 and also Applications are invited from Male and Female Indian citizens for the recruitment of officers in the Flying branch, Technical and Ground Duty Branches of IAF. An online application has been available on the official website of IAF from June 04, 2016. So aspirants from various states and from all over the country that are looking for Government jobs (Sarkari Naukri) should apply for AFCAT 2 2016 without wasting time anymore. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for Air Force Common Admission Test 2 on or before last date July 30, 2016.
Indian Air Force (IAF) conducts the AFCAT is known as Air Force Common Admission Test. The headquarters of the IAF is situated in New Delhi. Indian AIR Force has seven Commands for effective command and control, under who are various stations and units located at varied locations across the Country. It aims to overwhelm the adversaries with application of aerospace power in defense of the nation.
AFCAT 2 2016 Application Form
Every Year IAF conducted AFCAT twice in a year. Once in the month of February and another one is in the month of August. Every year lakhs of candidates appeared in this AFCAT-1 and AFCAT-2 and out of them eligible candidates are selected for the Indian Air-Force. Air Force Selection Boards conducted this examination to recruit potential candidates and then appoint them in their technical branch such as Technical branch, Ground Duty Branch and Flying Branch and etc.
www.careerairforce.nic.in apply online
- Name of the Organization: Indian Air Force (IAF)
- Name of the exam: Air Force Common Aptitude Test (AFCAT)
- Name of the Post: Commissioned Officers
- Advertisement: 02/2016
- Date of Notification: 04.06.2016
- Name of the post: Flying Branch, Technical Branch and Ground Duty Branch
- Last Date: 30.07.2016
- Pay Scale: Rs 15,600-39,100/- per month
- Job location: All over the India
- Date of Written Exam: 28th August 2016
- Number of Questions: 100
- Time Duration: 2 hours
- Official Site: www.careerairforce.nic.in
AFCAT 2 Notification 2016
Branch wise Advertisement number :
- 202/17F/SSC/M & W (Short Service Commission for men & women)
- 201/17T/PC/M (Permanent Commission for men)
- 201/17T/SSC/M & W (Short Service Commission for men & women)
Ground Duty Branch:
- 201/17G/PC/M (Permanent Commission for men)
- 201/17G/SSC/M & W (Short Service Commission for men & women)
AFCAT 2 2016 Eligibility Criteria
For Flying Branch, Minimum age of the applicants should be 20 years and upper age limit should be 24 years as on 01st July 2016. Applicant must be born between 02.07.1993 to 01.07.1997. For Technical Branch and Ground Duty Branch age of the applicant should be between 20 to 26 years. Age relaxation would be applicable for SC/ST and reserved categories candidates as per rules of government of India.
Applicant selected for the Officer post will be paid a Pay Band of Rs 15,600-39,100 per month along with Grade Pay, Military Service, Deadness Allowance, Kit Maintenance Allowance, and Transport Allowance.
Education Qualification for AFCAT 2016
- Flying Branch: Applicant must have completed at least graduation in any discipline or B.E/B.Tech with 60% marks or equivalent have passed Maths and Physics at 10+2 level or cleared section A & B examination of Associate Membership of Institute of Engineers (India) or have pursued Aeronautical Society of India.
- Technical Branch: Candidate must have possessed four year Engineering degree and with minimum 60% marks each in Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level or cleared Sections A and B examination of Associate Membership of Institution of Engineers (India) or Aeronautical Society of India with 60% marks.
- Ground Duty Branch: Aspirants must have done Graduation, Graduation Degree in Commerce, and Post Graduation Degree/Diploma like MBA / MCA or MA / M Sc degree in respective subject with 50% marks in aggregate in post graduation and 60% marks in aggregate in graduation.
Selection Process for AFCAT 2016
The selection process of Commissioned Officers for Flying Branch, Technical Branch, and Ground Duty Branch will be made on the basis of higher marks obtained by the candidates and total availability of seats and numbers of candidates appear in the exam. Candidates will be selected based in AFCAT & Engineering Knowledge Test (EKT) (for candidates applied for technical branch only) followed by Intelligence Test, Psychological Test, Group Test, Medical Test and Interview conducted by Air Force Selection Boards (AFSBs). Candidates applying for Flying Branch must appear for CPSS (Computerized Pilot Selection System), Pilot Aptitude Battery Test (PABT).
AFCAT 2016 Exam Pattern
AFCAT Entrance Test will be of 100 marks. Questions will be multiple choice objective types in nature. Total duration of exam will be 2 hours. The Examination will be consisting of questions from Verbal Ability, Numerical ability, Reasoning, General Awareness and Military Aptitude. There will be negative marking of 1 mark for each wrong answer while correct answer will be of 3 marks each. So the total marks for the exam paper is 300. ADCAT & EKT will be held on 28.08.2016.
AFCAT 2016 Syllabus
- Verbal Ability English: Comprehension, Error Detection, Synonyms, Antonyms, and Testing of Vocabulary, Sentence Completion etc.
- Numerical Ability: Decimal Fraction, Simplification, Average, Percentage, Ratio & Proportion, and Simple Interest, Profit & Loss
- Reasoning & Military Aptitude: Verbal Skills and Spatial Ability
- General Awareness: History, Sports, Geography, Environment, Culture, Current Affairs, Politics, Civics, Basic Sciences, Defence, Art etc.
AFCAT 2 2016 Admit Card
After completion of registration process, AFCAT 2 Admit Card 2016 will be issued for eligible candidates. AFCAT 2 2016 Written Exam Date is scheduled to be conducted in 28th August 2016. In order to pass this examination, students need to score minimum marks or qualifying marks. Based on score cover in this examination, Merit list will be declared along with AFCAT Result 2016.
AFCAT 2 2016 Important Dates
Candidates should bear in mind that, the starting date of submitting online forms is 04th June, 2016 and the last date of submitting of the Application form is 30th July, 2016. Interested candidates should not wait till last date. You may miss opportunity to get into the Indian Air Force. AFCAT 2 2016 Written Exam will be held on 28.08.2016 (Sunday). Training is scheduled to commence in the first week of July 2017 for all courses.
Official Website : www.careerairforce.nic.in
- 1 AFCAT 2 2016
- 1.1 AFCAT 2 2016 Application Form
- 1.2 www.careerairforce.nic.in apply online
- 1.3 AFCAT 2 Notification 2016
- 1.4 AFCAT 2 2016 Eligibility Criteria
- 1.5 Education Qualification for AFCAT 2016
- 1.6 Selection Process for AFCAT 2016
- 1.7 AFCAT 2016 Exam Pattern
- 1.8 AFCAT 2016 Syllabus
- 1.9 AFCAT 2 2016 Admit Card
- 1.10 AFCAT 2 2016 Important Dates
- 1.11 Official Website : www.careerairforce.nic.in